How to find Suppliers for mobile phones

harunsk
Community Member
Hi all,

I am new to ecommerce field and ebay. and i im interested in selling electronics items such as mobile phones, PDA and mp3 players on ebay.

could you plese advise me how should I find suppliers for products? for example if i want to sell HTC mobile phones then where shold i go?

I am ready for offline search.

many thanks for your help.

best regards,
Harun
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

How to find Suppliers for mobile phones

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi harunsk,

It depends on the city that you live in or if you can travel to the nearest big city.

If you live in or around a big city then it will ideally have a electronics market. For example, in Mumbai, Lamington road is the popular electronics market. You can go to that market and there, do some research about places to pick the cheapest products. Ideally, if you could tie up with an importer or manufacturer, then you will get the best prices.

Another possible option is to contact shops selling phones in your city and pick their dead / slow moving stock at cheap prices. On eBay, you may be able to find buyers from small towns who can buy the same products at market price, since in their locality the phone is still be in fashion.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Sapana
Message 2 of 2
latest reply