cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How ebay india told Suspended buyer to reship the product for resolution of Claim ?

Buyer  is already suspended by ebay india and for proof i got a below mention email saying that "MC098 Suspicious buyer for item" for Buyer : -

Dear leotechsell,

We had to cancel bids for the buyer, , because they aren't registered on eBay:
141503930612 - WD My Passport Ultra 1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (Blue) 

In these types of situations, we'll credit the final value fee for removed listings won by this buyer, and also the insertion fee if it was a single-quantity listing. 
- We have credited any associated fees to your account.

We've also made it easy to relist your item if it was removed. Although the item is no longer available in search listings, you will find it in the Sold section of My eBay. For more information, please visit: 
http://pages.ebay.in/help/sell/relist.html 

--Selling tip--
To help you avoid this situation in the future, consider setting a Buy It Now price and requiring buyers to make an immediate payment. For more information on immediate payments, visit: 
http://pages.ebay.in/help/pay/require-immediate-payment.html 

We recommend you take the following actions if this buyer won the item:
- If you haven't received payment, don't complete the sale or send the item to the buyer. 
- Don't communicate with the buyer directly.
- Verify any payments you've been notified of by logging into your PayPal account (or other online payment service).
- If the buyer requests a refund or additional payments, don't send any money without contacting eBay first.
- If you've already sent the item, try contacting the shipping carrier to find out if you can stop shipment.

If you have any concerns or questions, click "Help & Contact" at the top of most eBay pages.

We're sorry for this inconvenience, and thanks for continuing to work with us.

Regards,

eBay India Customer Service

In the above mention email its clearly written that "We had to cancel bids for the buyer, , because they aren't registered on eBay" and same email i got at Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 3:13 AM from customerhelp_in@ebay.com.

So,once buyer is suspended, How same buyer is eligible for any type of Claim or any services provide by ebay india?? 

So, once buyer is suspended, how ebay india told buyer to reship the product for the resolution of Claim ID: 797583???

For the resolution of your claim, we request you to reship the item back to the seller and provide us with valid proof of dispatch. The address to which the item should be shipped is:  Please email us scanned images of the Dispatch copy in JPG or PDF format at insellerverification@ebay.com. Please note that we should receive the copies within 3 days from the receipt of this email after which we will have to close the claim and reject your request of refund.once you share the pod we will provide refund. We will reimburse you for the cost of reshipping the item in the form of eBay coupons which is valid for 1 month. Once the claim is closed, the coupons will be sent to your registered email address within 7 to 10 Working days. We thank you for your patronage.

ITS PROOF THAT ON EBAY INDIAD THEIR IS NO VALUE FOR SELLER MONEY. EACH AND EVERY MONTH ON AVERAGE RS.5000 IS LOSS DUE TO EBAY GUARANTEE CLAIM. SO, FROM WHERE AS A SELLER I RECOVER THIS LOSSES????  

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0