Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Harassment by buyers

I have listed an phone for sale. i am constantly getting bombared, threatened, abused, by buyers telling me to sell at lower price. And ebay does nothing about it even after complains.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

my first paisapay remittance not received even after 23 days of delivering the item

I am a new seller at ebay.in i got the date 22nd december 2014 for getting the first remittance but from 22nd onwards i am talking to customer care everyday and everyday they are saying the same thing that at the end of today evening you will receive...

Powership Link Not opening

I am trying to register for powership and the link is not opening for me.I tried with other ebay account it works perfectly fine. I am not sure why it is not working with my account. I have raised an SR 1-39506057796 on Dec 2nd. and every time i call...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Store designers in Chennai

I am interested to know if there are professional ebay store designers - free lancers or companies who work out of Chennai. Chennai based ebayers, can you please help to give me contacts of Ebay professionals in the area who are doing this well. I wo...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.