cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed in dealing with Invoice and Warranty. Plz guide me.!

mpadhu
Community Member
Hi Friends,
I am a new seller. Need some help about Invoices and Warranty.

1) If I am selling a product(eg., Bluetooth dongles, memory card readers, scratch guards, etc.) which doesn't have warranty, do I really need to ship the invoice along with the product?

2) Do we have to create our own invoices or do ebay provide some invoice formats which can be used?

3) And this is the thing in which I need more clarification from you friends. I just started to sell things and I don't own a shop or I am not a dealer. I am just a normal seller started my selling with a couple of things.

So how can I sell products with warranty such as pendrives, memory cards for which warranty should be availed through the Bill or Invoice? I have to buy the item from a shop and sell here. So the warranty starts from the date I buy and how can I provide the full warranty to my buyers? If I send the original Bill(the bill which I received from shop)to the buyer the original price of the product will be known.

I am kinda confused and not so clear on how to deal with this.
Desperately need help from you experienced people. Only you can help me!!
Waiting for your valuable replies.

Thanks a ton in advance!!!
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

mpadhu
Community Member
Plz help me. Waiting four your valuable reply.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

gadgetsadda2011
Community Member
same problem please help us.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi MPADHU

For your first and second question

A: eBay generates automatic invoice, when you print the shipping documents under that particular paisapay id.

3rd Question:

A: This is bit difficult question. 🙂

Actually you cannot say that you are a seller, you are a RESELLER.

If you want to provide manufacturer warranty, you must have VAT BILL i.e original bill. Yes, for reselling products, you can provide seller warranty with eBay invoice to satisfy your buyers that you are only selling genuine products and you are here for business.

Thumbs Up...

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

mpadhu
Community Member
So if I get a TIN number, will I be able to give manufacturer's warranty for the products which I am selling?
And I think I can also act as a dealer.
Am I right friends?
Message 5 of 5
latest reply