cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FROM BUYER AFTER I DID NOT REMOVE UNPAID ITEM STRIKE

venusjewellers-india
Community Member
A NEWLY REGISTERED BUYER KRIPESH1987 PURCHSED ONE PEARL FROM ME AND NEVER PAID TO ME,, SO AS PER EBAY POLICY I OPEN DISPUTE AND GAVE HIM UNPAID ITEM STRIKE FOR HIS NON PAYMNETS,, THN I GOT MAIL FROM HIM THAT PLS REMOVE UNPAID ITEM STRIKE I WILL GIVE U POSITIVE FEEDBACK OR ELSE I WILL GIVE NEGATIVE,,

Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #320327584587
Friday, January 30, 2009 3:40 AM
"eBay Member: kripesh1987"
To:
sx_0@yahoo.com

eBay sent this message to m jain (venus_jewellers).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

This member has a question for you.

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by the eBay Buyer Protection Program. Learn More.

Dear venus_jewellers,

PLZ remove the strike i will leave a positive feedback at the moment the strike is removed.
- kripesh1987 Answer the question

NATURAL PEARL,REAL MOTI 4CT- 5 RATTI

Item ID: 320327584587
End time: 27-Dec-2008 17:17:32 IST
Buyer:
kripesh1987 (0)

0.0% Positive Feedback
Member since 25-Nov-2008 in India

Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was closed.

Marketplace Safety Tip

 Keep your money safe - never pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western Union. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site.
 Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's genuine: Second Chance Offer emails come directly from eBay and are shown in your My Messages.
 Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling outside of eBay. When you trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage of protection programmes and case resolution tools available on eBay. Report an inappropriate email.

Learn more to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

Another eBay member sent this email to sx_0@yahoo.com through the eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its content

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

You can report this message as unsolicited (spam/spoof) email.

Copyright © 2008 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay International AG is located at Helvetiastrasse 15/17 - P.O. Box 133, 3000 Bern 6,Switzerland.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

GOT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FROM BUYER AFTER I DID NOT REMOVE UNPAID ITEM STRIKE

venusjewellers-india
Community Member
NOW SINCE I NOT REMOVED STRIKE BUYER HAS GIVEN ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK,,
ISO I APPEAL MR INDRANEEL TO PLS LOOK INTO THIS AND PLS REMOVE FEEDACK NEGATIVE LEFT BY THE BUYER KRIPESH1987
I HAVE ALSO SAME EBAY SUPPORT..
PLS DO THE NEEDFULL AS THIS SORT OF BUYERS BEHAVIOUR CAN REALLY HURT OUR SELLING
Message 2 of 2
latest reply