Fraud buyer

surfclub96
Community Member

I have sold an old used GSM USB modem to above buyer.

I have checked working of the item before shipping it. The item is in good condition and fully working order.
After three days of receiving the item, buyer has raised a claim for full refund of the money without contacting me with reason not working.

I tried to call him, at first when I said I sold you USB modem he immediately cuts the phone.

I called him second time he was in impolite tone and said,
"what is your name?what do you want? call me after 20 mins. dont call me back I am very busy person. I am in meeting. dont call me. I am busy." and hung up again.

I am 100% sure that this person just wants to take advantage of ebay guarantee service and wants his money back so he can have my item for free.

I want ebay to check this case and the buyer without taking any sides. I have heard a lot of cases of seller losing their money becuase ebay seller support is very much like a fake thing.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Fraud buyer

surfclub96
Community Member

I have also sent him few messages through ebay messaging, However the fraud buyer hasn't replied me yet.

It is obvious that he just want the item for free.

This is my first selling on ebay and

after reading reviews all over on internet about how ebay handles claim and refunds money back to fraud buyer and seller always loses money I have been thinking if this guy succeeds then I am going to do the same thing. Buy an item and raise money back claim and also I am going to suggest this to all my friends. if it works then it is great..!! 

You should do that too. Buy an item and raise money back claim you will get something for free if not all.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply