Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

paisapay remittance on hold

my paisapay is been put on hold for no reason .i have got confirmed receipt from cutomers on ebay and also provided POD still ebay is not releasing my payment. I have given them everything from my side. snapshot from courier company and drs sheet buy...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bluedart and Aramex back log

I am a seller with powership subscription.I had marked my shipments ready to ship on 24/10/2014 and the pickup was done by Bluedart on 3/11/2014.now on 5/11/2014 still not on tracking. upon calling Bluedart was informed no shipment will be picked up ...

POD

Seller asked me to send POD,Actually What means POD? Where do I have to get it?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

selling on ebay getting worse day by day

selling on ebay is getting worse day by day first they had change the payment cycle and now they have started to put the money hold by having more than 3 claims , its more than 15 days my money is on hold and the **bleep** team they have as customer ...

Feeling Insecurity in ebay for ebay Business Need ebay Team Support from feedback policy

Respected ebay team, Hello, i am from lmp3creation, i am Member since: 16-Apr-2011 in India, from Rajkot & i am selling Ladies & Gents Wrist Watches & Sunglasses from last three years & till today i am 100% seller by providing as possible as best ser...

EBAY SOLVED THE PROBLEM

HI, I am seller in ebay and sold rechargable lantern to customer, after some days the customer raise a claim that he ot received the product, when i contact to the courier company, they provided POD that buyer has received the item, so when i called ...

Not having Good experience while selling through ebay. Can ebay resolve my issue?

Three products i had sold. From first buyer adter getting the product raised a claim and i didnt get my moneySecond product buyer raised a complaint hat the product is not original. Though its original and genuine.Third product buyer didnt confirm th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay EMPLOYEES ARE FRAUD BUYERS - with proof

I sold an item and buyer raised a false claim. details of the claim is on this thread. http://community.ebay.in/t5/Selling-on-eBay-India/Fraud-buyer/m-p/135004#U135004 Just before five minutes I posted an reply thread (link below) concerning a doubt ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to respond to false claims by buyer?

Recently I shipped used but in very good condition item to a buyer.The buyer raises a flase claim that the item does not work, full details I have posted in other thread on this discussion board. I want to know how a seller can respond to such claims...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Fraud buyer

I have sold an old used GSM USB modem to above buyer.I have checked working of the item before shipping it. The item is in good condition and fully working order.After three days of receiving the item, buyer has raised a claim for full refund of the ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i dont know how another account related my account

Dear Sir / Mam, I need 2 Help : 1st : Still today i not listed new items, still now not get new limits, Then What i sell more, last 10-15 Day's I sell Few Item's So Kindly Remove My All Limitation & Still Today i Not Change my Item Price, When I Try ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Account suspended : Fee already deducted from bank account

I have already paid my selling fee and reported this to ebay several times, I have even sent the bank statement showing the deduction of selling fee to ebay but the fee has not been credited to my selling account and now ebay has suspended my account...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to Tie-up with DTDC

i m a new seller on eBay, i want to know "How to Tie-up with DTDC", i m not Using powership, as their is no pickup facility available in my city, i have recently negociate DTDC with 35 Rs. / Parcel, but after 2 month they increased the price to 50 Rs...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.