cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake buyers buying just to give negative feedback

india-online-shop
Community Member
My ebay ID is india-online-shop
A buyer "srinivaspune " bought a item on 20/12/2009 just four days ago ( item number 260525143845 Paisapay ID 25742583440 )
We shipped the product through Gati couriers www.gati.com vide AWB number 598951425 which can be tracked on website .

Buyer gave us negative feedback "i havent recieved the product, i purchased 20 days before but stil i dint recive"

will ebay help me to get this Fake buyers feedback removed .
If i go through community court it will take atleast one month and my sale will suffer
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

@india-online-shop...

Check the courier website it says "undelivered due to incomplete address"

-------------------- Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 2 of 23
latest reply

hello456l
Community Member
Oh, Raj Electronics, You are fantastic. You hurry to solve most of the problems. How do you have time to lend your helping hands despite listing, and other connected. For a lot of issues you solve quiet. REGARDS,BEST REGARDS. BEST BEST REGARDS. ebay ID-vijaysree747(vijayasri72@gmail.com)
ebay ID-vijaysree747(vijayasri72@gmail.com)
Message 3 of 23
latest reply

india-online-shop
Community Member
Raj Electronics
Yes it is undelivered due to uncomplte address .
We wrote complete address provided by buyer which is
G SRIDHAR DRA
Gland pharma Limited,Gandimaisamma X roads
D.P.Pally, Quthbullapur Mandal,Ranga reddy DIST
Hyderabad 500043
AP
and contact number provided by paisapay is 9871419417 which is not able to take incoming calls

If a buyer register new ID just to play with others feedback intentionally he will never give correct address and telephone number . and it is very easy to buy small value listings.

DO YOU THINK WE ARE AT FAULT , WE DISPATCH NEXT DAY OF PAYMENT , BUYER GAVE US FEEDBACK WITH IN FOUR DAYS
Message 4 of 23
latest reply

@vijaysree747...
Thank you for your kind words, 10 years on ebay has made me wise. Now I am very skilled but retired person.

@india-online-shop...
The address seems to be ok, wonder why Gati did not deliver. Do all correspondence with the buyer via ebay mail only, it will help you with your case in Comm Court. Your Neg will be taken off don't worry, just put case in Comm Court but see to it that the item is delivered by due date to the buyer(attach POD image).

***************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 5 of 23
latest reply

india-online-shop
Community Member
@rajelectronics
The buyer who gave me negative seems to be a experienced one . his mobile number is not working . I sent him messeges and he is not replying . He is not accepting package from Gati .

He posted on my feedback that it is 20 days he didnt got the item whereas he had ordered just 4 days ago

I have stong feeling that it is handiwork of some experinced seller who want to stop me selling on ebay . i sold more then 300 products in just 50 days and my parmanent cliental is increasing very fast . its unfair competition
Message 6 of 23
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Some sellers does pull your legs, but no need to worry. Its better to communicate only through My Messages. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 7 of 23
latest reply

dsparklezz
Community Member
Yes this seems to be a deliberate attempt! Once the item is delivered you can open a case in Community Court.
Message 8 of 23
latest reply

india-online-shop
Community Member
Item is delivered with in 5 days of payment . I am sending him messeges on ebay but he is not replying . I have applied to community court but he is not replied there too
I request community members to help me
my many items sold on 24th and 25th and buyer have registered same day . i think i will get few more negatives in another 4-5 day ( they can give negative only after 5 days )
Message 9 of 23
latest reply

india-online-shop
Community Member
Update : buyer has confirmed receipt to paisapay
Message 10 of 23
latest reply