cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FUNNY DELIVERY BY DTDC AT BARBERS`S SHOP TO BARBER`S CUSTMOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

orignalgoods
Community Member
HI ,
FRNDS I WANT TO SHARE A BAD ACCIDENT WHICH RECENTALY HAPPENED WITH ME BY DTDC COURIER AND CARGO
I ORDERED WORTH RS. 15000 / AMOUNT CARDS FROM DELHI , THEY SEND THE PACKET SAFELY BY DTDC COURIER AND CARGO TRACKING NUMBER - Z90137197, PACKET REACH AT LUDHIANA ON 11TH MAY AND GO OUT OF DELIVERY TO MY ADDRESS , I NOT GET THE PACKT TILL EVENING SO , I GO TO FRANCHISEEE OFFICE FOR MY PARCEL, THE DELIVERY BOY OF THAT ATI FRANCHISEEE`S UNSOUND OR PHYSICALLY UNFIT DELIVERY BOY DELIVER THE PACKET AT BARBER`S SHOP TO SOMEONE GURMEET SINGH , I INVISTAGATE IT AND WE GO TO THAT BARBER`S SHOP , WE MAKE CONCLUSION THAT THE PACKET IS DELIVER TO SOME ONE CORRUPTED / DISHONEST PERSON , NOW I COMPLAINT TO DTDC , THEIR RESPONSE IS VERY POOR REGARDING THIS ISSUE ,I REQUESTED YOU ALL TO SUPPORT ME REGARDING THIS ISSUE ,
WITH REGARDS .
ANIL
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

spl_ind
Community Member
Just do nothing, sit tight. Tell the eBay Seller that you have NOT received the item and ask him to refund your money, that's it. DO NOT mark that 'item received' in your PaisaPay. eBay will refund your money, that's for sure.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

hi !:-)
@ orignalgoods

shocking incident ! now you should contact the ebay seller from which you have purchased the memory cards. The Ebay Seller will also co-operate with you.

Wishing you a speedy solution.

Regards,

joge
Message 3 of 3
latest reply