cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay " Trust And Safety Team " Customer Support

Hello Ebay Team And Sellers/Buyers  ,

My Ebay Seller ID Is Lynx-india And I Have Always Maintained a 100% Feedback .But Recently I Got a Neutral Feedback For One Of The Items I Sold To a Customer Called "  ***" .

1 : The Customers Profile Is Here ->***

2 : You Folks Can Also Check My Profile Here ->***

The Product In Question Is Here ***.I Listed 100 Unit Lot On Ebay .Each Lot Is 5 Pieces And Its Costs Rs :63/- .As i Am a Powership Seller On Ebay Also ,I Follow The Following Chart To List My Shipping Charges ->*** .You Will See That I Have Listed Local Charges As Rs :34/- And Metro Charges As Rs :38/- .This Customer Purchased The Material After Checking My Listing " Where I Clairly Write Rs :63/- Base Pricing And Rs :38/- Min Shipping As Per Polcies Of Ebays Powership Program  .I Have Sold 10 Lots Already And All 9 People Have Either Left No Feedback Or Proper Feedback .This Customer In question has Left a " Neutral "  Feedback saying " Ok, the freight is very high "  .

I Contacted Ebays Trust And Safety Team Regarding this Unjustified Feedback Yesterday And The Customer Sales Executive Tells Me He Cannot Remove It .I Reasoned With Him That In This Overall Transaction "I Am Not even At 1% Fault "  .Then I Asked Him for a Senior Person And i Fell Off My Chair When ***  Who Claims He Is a Senior CSE " Customer Service Executive Or Supervisor " He Told Me That "this is Not One Feedback But Two Feedbacks " ,As The Customer Has Said "OK" And Then " The Freight is Very High " .I Have Never Heard Such A Absurd And Non Logical Comment Ever From Anyone In The Trust And Safety Team  .I Spend 1 Hour Plus On Telephone With That Gentlemen And I Came To No Conclusion Till The End *** Put his foot Down and Tells Me " I Can Try My Level Best And No One Will Remove My Feedback And Also Other Feedbacks " Till He Is There In The Team .I Am Ashamed That i Have Spend Many Years Of My Business And Time On Ebay And Generated More Then 5 To 7 Lakh Business Opportunity For Myself And Ebay Monthly And Maintained a 100% Feedback Other Then 1 Neutral + 2 Negative Comments That I Have Got In Just These Past 7 Days And i Am Working So Sincerly To Get Removed .My Story did Not End Here ,I Was To Recieve More Maltreatment From The Same Person Again Today ...

I Called Ebays Trust And Safety Team again Today And Spoke To a Customer Service Executive Mr Kailesh And Told Him What Happened Yesterday ,To My Horror He Spoke To *** Told Him To Tell Me Just The Same Thing He Told Me Yesterday And Do Nothing .I Would Like You Folks And Also Some Ebay Customer Sales Reprenstative To Please Either Tell Me Where I Am Wrong Or Guide Me By Giving Me Some Advice/Telephone Numbers And Email ID's That I Can Complain About Both These People  .I Have a Feedback Of Approx 1200 And I Have Sold More Then 2700 Orders On Ebay .This Experience Is Really Frustrating For Me Since 2 Days .I have decided to  take up this matter to the highest authorities and not only get this resolved but also punish both these people who though are working for ebay but not clear of its own policies and harassing sellers like me  .

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Ebay " Trust And Safety Team " Customer Support

Well,

See How Stupid It Can Be .I Emailed Powership Team And Today They Removed It .The Email Said My Criteria Falls Under " Feedback Removal Policy "  .So How Come Trust And Safety Team Was Harassing Me To An Extent As Stated Above  . Also All *** In My Post Have Been Edited By Ebays Staff To Protect Thier Own Staff .Its About Time I Close My Ebay Shop And Look For Business On a Platform Where People Do Have Clear Thoughts About Thier Own Business Operations How Is Amazon.in For This Folks Any Inputs  ?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Ebay " Trust And Safety Team " Customer Support

As i Alaways say, ebay customer care do not have persons,they have Robots...lol

they do not even have any knowledge about what they are saying or writing, they just copy and paste....haha

even if u call them 100 times,  try to put your point...they will have same answers....

u were lucky that u got your issue solved atleast.

Salute to your patience and energy 🙂

Message 3 of 3
latest reply