Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

I AM NEW..

I M NEW TO E BAY SELLER.I WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS FIELD SO I NEED GUIDENCE FROM EXPERIENCED PEOPLE IN THIS FIELD.SO HELP ME SORT OF PROBLEMS .

Selling

I am the new seller in ebay ... how can i improve my selling in ebay

new to ebay powership

Hi i am not regular ebay seller but i want to enroll in ebay powership please give me some sugestions step to steps where can i get ebay packing matrials to ship items to buyers.

Ebay Policy are not Justified.??????? ebay policy does not work in fair manner????

we have received one order with non powership, as we use only powership, when they don't have the service they will trf order to our a/c. Now when the order trf to our a/c. Their policy starts. we have shipped the item thru some repuated courier like...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay " Trust And Safety Team " Customer Support

Hello Ebay Team And Sellers/Buyers , My Ebay Seller ID Is Lynx-india And I Have Always Maintained a 100% Feedback .But Recently I Got a Neutral Feedback For One Of The Items I Sold To a Customer Called " ***" . 1 : The Customers Profile Is Here ->***...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

powership associates negligence

I have dropped a mail to inlogistics and to regarding the parcels which were send in wrong weight slot. Its been almost 10 days, those people have not even bothered to acknowledge the mail even after continous reminders. I have been overcharged for m...

Biggest Fraud Going On !

Dear Sellers, I don't know exactly what is happening on eBay. From last 2 weeks I am getting unfair negatives, unfair replies and unfair claims. Below are some examples. 1. Buyer brought Zen manufacture warranty product which he got in company seal p...

So Slow Ebay Sales

Hello , I just search on google about ebay india and as per there clarification it says that ebay india is now focussing more on fashion and appareal rather than electronics segment. So We just want to ask ebay should we stop selling electronics and ...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.