cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay : answer this / sellers dun pay ur fees in advance / definately LOOSER

archiedsouza
Community Member
Hey guys,

OK, lets get this stragiht from here... this is in regards with the username : archie_dsouza (117)

the account is no longer a memeber since there were some issue's. All i asked is for my seller fees back which is in credit standing, and according to ebay rules if u have a credit balance above Rs.25 u can ask a refund.

on the 1st of FEB i wrote a mail to ebay customer support the mail was this :

i have emailed you over and over requesting for a credit of my seller fees paid to you. this is not in regards to any auction. this is in regards to my seller account. i have Rs.87.60 credit in the ebay account and i have been requesting for a credit since december. months have passed but no one seems to do anything. please do something about it. thanx.

-----------------
now i have this mail in my sent box / email id/ and everywhere u want it to be but i have no reply from ebay for the same. Everytime i call phone support 1600number since i was a powerseller they jus say "i've forwardewd the request plz await for the team to reply" and guess wat i get no reply. its been over 15 - 16 days now.

i really want this matter to get escalated or i'll make sure i take matters in my own hands and settle the same the way i want to settle it.

i thought ebay had a brand. bull sh** i feel. its not partial towards anything else but its own profit motive.

I HOPE THIS MAIL IS AN EYEOPENER TO OTHER SELLERS. PLEASE DO NOT PAY IN ADVANCE AND KEEP. CANT TRUST EBAY WITH ITS OWN RULES AND REGULATION'S.

SELL YOUR ITEM, PAY THE FEES AND FINISH THE STORY THERE. DONT BOTHER TO GO AHEAD A LITTLE EXTRA. ITS NOT WORTH IT.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0