Ebay India is Completely DEAD

As a seller order is getting low and low day by day. Its means that Ebay India is going to be closed.

NOTE: - AS PER EXPERIANCE AS A SELLER ON EBAY INDIA. ITS DONT MEANS I DONT FOLLOW EBAY RULE AND REGULATIONS.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Ebay India is Completely DEAD

Hi,

It is very much true that ebay sales is very less even 1/10th of previous. I think ebay.in people should work on it otherwise sellers will went out.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

hi

yes you are right, sale is going down from last 15 days

whats the reason don't know, ebay need to work on it

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

yes friends. I am also facing the same issue. My last month orders was 130. Orders for till today for this month was 20. eBay please fix this issue.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

It may be because of very unreliable rule. Like listing limit. I have invested ~Rs. 5 Lacs to sell through ebay India & when I tried to sell I was surprised to see that Ebay give only limit of Rs. 50000 or 100 item for first month & than same limit for next month & they want sellers to improve. How can sellers improve with Rs. 50000 limit?  I am getting limit exhausted in 3-4 days & than have to sit idel for whole month. They are also counting bad sales in limit as well which is making matter worst. If you call customer care they have standard reply ready instaed of trying to understand the problem. There is no higher authority with whom one can speak or write. Inspite of so many online reliable online website Ebay india doesn't seems to be intersted in having new seller. If there are no sellers than how come buyer will come? Ebay india cutsomer care or trust & safety team people are so careless in replying as they know very well that no body can do anything .Please find the way to contact ebay India chairman..

Message 5 of 5
latest reply