Ebay Guarantee Claims & Seller Protection

Hi Guys

I am facing a problem recently with Ebay Guarantee Claims. This has happened with me twice now

The Ebay Guarantee Claims Team refunded the buyer and in the email they say that they are covering us too in their "Seller Protection Program" by which they will be first deducting the money refunded to the buyer from our Paisapay a/c and then about 15 days later I would get the money back in our Paisapay a/c.

At 1st I was fine with it as our money will be coming back to us ... but now for the 1st Transaction 15 Days are over but i have not received the money back.

eGuarantee Claim # ( 160569 )
PaisaPay id : 32836520510

Can someone please help me with this.
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Ebay Guarantee Claims & Seller Protection

vinodshukla_2013
Community Member
IN MY PREVEOUSE EXPRIENCE FLIPKART IS BETTER THAN EBAY PLEASE DONT BUY ANY THING FROM EBAY...........FLIPKART IS BEST .........
Message 11 of 20
latest reply

I agree with you. The way ebay customer support treat their sellers, I have to think about another online site. Ebay is lazy !
Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 12 of 20
latest reply

eBay is highly pro buyer online mall. Very safe and advantageous than buying directly from any shop. One can get the product to their lap and test them for 5days and return the product if they don't like. Refund is given including shipping cost. or reverse pick up is done by eBay itself. So people who cannot afford to possess can have any product for 5 days and enjoy then return to get full money. It is really a heaven. Since buyers cannot be slapped with negative feedback, they can repeat 100 times and enjoy with latest gadgets without any risk. A simple complaint / e guarantee claim will give them full refund..so they can have the gadget for rest of the life free........The eBay portal will be heavily misused by mischief mongers if they come to know these facts thoroughly. The seller will have to lament on the visual signs of usage in the gadget / product or in the retail pack , make him unable to sell the same again leading to heavy loss. The result will be that the sellers will never again sell costly material through eBay portal

wintrust geetha button.jpeg

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

This is a genuine concern that some buyers can misuse this.

However, if genuine buyers get damaged or old products, it makes sense for buyers to open ebay guarantee claim rather than talking to the buyer for replacement. A buyer wont  be willing to spend on courier etc. that the seller will not adjust for when replacing. 

If I have bought a product for say Rs. 500 and I am sent an old or scracthed product instead of a new product that was listed, I am definitely not willing to spend another Rs. 200 from my pocket  for courier just because you'll replace the product. 

I think the answer lies in what other online platforms are doing. Pick up the product from buyer's home through reverse pick up logistic services and then either refund the money or replace the product as desired. Most of the buyers are genuine buyers. Just like some buyers can be frauds, some sellers can be frauds as well. So the equation exists both ways.

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

Sir I buy a moto g smart phone on July 2014 but its charger is not working .I call customer care he told that if I buy this through flipcard then he replace it.sir pls reply fast what I can do
Message 15 of 20
latest reply

i happen with the seller sells a fake product and buyer should prove that the product is fake it is pain for the buyer to take that risk.

E B A Y = F R A U D

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

k-k9039
Community Member
I am ordered samsung galaxy s5 metal back cover. .but you send samsung galaxy s5 MINI BACK COVER. Please send me samsung galaxy s5 cover or refund my cash 314
Message 17 of 20
latest reply

k-k9039
Community Member
Paisa pay id 38633488465
Message 18 of 20
latest reply

Hi guys,

i claimed for broken item and it's Claim ID : 878359 and PaisaPay ID : 38560030533.

As per our telephonic conversation on 15/02/2015, we are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request in form of eBay coupon. You will receive a coupon of 110% of Item value. It will be sent to your registered email address, and you can expect to receive it within 7-10 business days and the same is valid for 30 days. Note: Sundays and Public Holidays are excluded from working days. Thank you for shopping with eBay.

but i still didn't get any coupon code for it.

please help me.

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

shi8210
Community Member
I have purchased a cigarette case with gas lighter (cash on delivery) but lighter of cigarette case is not working so please replace it thank you
Message 20 of 20
latest reply