Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

problems

april sales--44559.confirmed by buyers---less than 9000. sometimes i try to believe that 90% of the buyers can't be so dumb, so ebay must beplaying tricks so that we're forced to accept powerhip. well, buyers know better. payment cleared on 1st, ship...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Worst Experience selling on Ebay India - Anyone Have clue how to connect Ebay Managing director

Hello, Here is the TRUE story I am telling about. And I have asked 100 times to reach Ebay head managers but, nobody connecting me with managers. I am seller on Ebay and doing business since 3 years. But, honestly find Ebay is goind worst day by day ...

Divorce can happen Before Marriage - Only on eBay India - Selling Related important info

Dear All SELLERS. Have you EVER heard "Divorce can happen, Before marriage"? If NOT. It can happen only at eBay India. See how eBay India works Buyer purchase item.In the next hour even before shipping the item. Same day. Just few minutes after sale....

Account restrictions to sellers

Many sellers account has been restrictedsame here but in my case its funny tns says there are plenty of claims in my account so they have restricted and have put limits on my account but me and my account manager checked there are no claims at all no...

Shipping Charges on sales

Dear Ebay Team, I had long been reading on ebay that shipping charges are wrongly charged by courier companies.I never looked in to the matter as i am majorly dealing in rechargeable batteries weighing less than 50 grams each & had listings of 1pcs/ ...

VERY IMPORTANT message to SELLERS - Selling & Shipping Related Must Read

Hello Friends, Dear SELLERS I am writing this message after having Bitter experience. And this will definitely help you a LOT if you are seller on EBAY. New or Old does not matter. Because if you are NOT AWARE of this, you may suffer losses. I am als...

EBAY INDIA---'BUSINESS DAY'

dear ebay india team, you guys keep using the term 'business day'.i strongly believe that you do so without knowing the meaning. you do? ok then, please explain. if you can't, please use 'day' only,its very irritating otherwise.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No remittance Since 16Feb2015.

I Have not received remittance from ebay since 16/02/15.Whenever I call ebay Customer care i am told to edit bank details and send KYC Documents again, I have done this process almost 7 times still no remittance. I called trust and safety and they co...

Ebay Guarantee Claims & Seller Protection

Hi Guys I am facing a problem recently with Ebay Guarantee Claims. This has happened with me twice now The Ebay Guarantee Claims Team refunded the buyer and in the email they say that they are covering us too in their "Seller Protection Program" by w...

• 19 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Double Charged aka Wrong Refund

Hi,I sold an item on eBay under the PaisaPay ID 38115876716. The product has some problem so buyer opens the eBay Guarantee Claim but claim closed in my favour because of the product is under Manufacture Warranty.I requested to buyer for the return a...

How to do more promotional activity

Dear Ebay Users,Can any body suggest as how can i get many many users to come to my product listings ?Pls give suggestions ...Any expertise ?Twin Engineers, Vadodara

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund problem

I has purchased a blazer..But its not like that..as it was describe..I called the saller..he told me that send the product to him..Next day i send the product to him..And after 1 week he told me..Sir give me your account no. I will send the money..21...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.