Courier/Shipping/Logistics companies

sanketbk1
Community Member
Can anyone tell me names of a few courier/shipping/logistics companies so that i can ship my product.Thank you very much
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Till date I have got prices from various courier companies such as fedex, dtdc, gati, ondot, first flight etc but not from bluedart.

Few replies here mention that the price is reasonable if the person has an account with bluedart.

I already have an account with fedex and would like to compare the prices.

Can anyone please tell how are the prices for bluedart those who have the account?
Message 11 of 23
latest reply

yfsindia
Community Member
Actually Bluedart, DTDC and firstFlight are the best in services but the charges are little more. SO I would like to redirect little small with proper charges and perfect shipping and Logistics services provider company.
Message 12 of 23
latest reply

Price depends on volume of cargo moved. For example I ship via powershipping lot of parcels below 500 gm. I pay Rs 37 for fedex/Aramex & Rs 46 for Bluedart (for prepaid)
For COD I pay Rs 92 for Aramex for the same parcel -value Rs1000 (below Rs 5000 COD-via Aramex)
what does fedex offer you rate for first 500gm by air??
Message 13 of 23
latest reply

eBay India sellers Please don't use any couriers.  It will destroy your reputation, feedbacks and business.

My experience:

How corrupted a global Indian company can be?

Look no further than eBay.in.

It seems eBay India is run by it's delivery company called Aramex.

Aramex decides which package to deliver, which package to delay for weeks or even which package not to deliver.

Their lies and blames had make many buyers angry towards ebay india.

I think it's time for top level eBay India officers and executives to look deep in to these problems with aramex before aramex can destroy their reputation and business.

aramex has already destroyed relations between many sellers and buyers.

Message 14 of 23
latest reply

Hi, How you are sending courier for Rs 37 or 46...

I am new to ebay selling...

My first product (very small toy) cost Rs 75 + 35 (shipping)... (250 GRAMS) (5 inch * 5 inch * 5inch)

But after selling my product i checked with fedex for courier from Chennai to West Bengal. They asked 215 Rs. 

Checked with Blue Dart, they asked around 150 Rs.

Finally sent through Proffesional Courier for 80 Rs. 

My First sale lose 50 Rs. but in eBay i found all of them putting the courier cost as flat 45 Rs. I am really feeling bad on this.

What i am doing wrong...

Kindly advice...

Thanks,

Kailash

Message 15 of 23
latest reply

Hello Mr. Kailash,
You need to apply for Ebay`s powership program to be eligible for Rs.37/Rs.46 shipping charges. If you find any good service shipping at such rates then do let us know.
Good luck!!
Message 16 of 23
latest reply

they are asking for bill/invoice but not runing any shops,so can you any other way to ship 

Message 17 of 23
latest reply

fine.bling
Community Member

Hi..

I'm  a new seller on ebay. I have listed 10 products but I am facing a problem on the payment policy front in listing the 11th one. The error displayed says:

You have offered PaisaPay as a payment method. Please specify at least one Courier shipping method as well.

Can anyone please tell me where to mention the courier method?

Thank You.
Message 18 of 23
latest reply

hi...i saw your post and came to know you are using flate rate courier.may i know where i can track my order...my seller has shipped the product i ordered in flat rate courier...i am unable to find the link to track my order.

Message 19 of 23
latest reply

try www.parcelled.in or you can download their app and use it for shipping. great rates for business customers.

@fine.bling wrote:

Hi..

I'm  a new seller on ebay. I have listed 10 products but I am facing a problem on the payment policy front in listing the 11th one. The error displayed says:

You have offered PaisaPay as a payment method. Please specify at least one Courier shipping method as well.

Thank You.

@fine.bling wrote:

Hi..

Thank You.

Message 20 of 23
latest reply