Courier/Shipping/Logistics companies

sanketbk1
Community Member
Can anyone tell me names of a few courier/shipping/logistics companies so that i can ship my product.Thank you very much
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Courier/Shipping/Logistics companies

Hi Kailash

The problem which you have facing is very common to new sellers across the board. Initially eBay do not provide the Logistics support which is power ship.

And sending shipments through branded courier or parcel companies are very costly and high enough. I sell wallpapers on EBay. in from past few years and my product margin was very less and eBay.in did not provide me power ship.

Then I was forced to send my shipment through FedEx and I was heavily charged. I dispatched my few shipments in loss , but then I came to know about www.makeParcel.com  , makeParcel is a online market place for logistics service solutions , Through that web portal I was able to chose my desired courier company and then I booked my parcel online at the 1/7th cost. and thus I was relived and was able to compete with other sellers and then came into profit.

so you may try www.makeparcel.com  for online parcel or courier booking for your orders.

I hope that this will help you a lot and save a lots of money

with regards

gnpa470

seller eBay.in

Message 21 of 23
latest reply

Hi I'm new on eBay selling I want to sell 1 rupee note how can I sell
Message 22 of 23
latest reply

sir,