Claim adjusters should be punished

android.curve1
Community Member
There are many cases these days claim adjusters do not understand a seller or buyer but they are so unprofessional and dumb that they close claims just to achieve targets and complete their cases to get salary hike.

There are many cases they close in favour of buyers in cases for item broken (without verifying how it happened) or without checking delivery of products for returned products.

Now there is new way of communication,

Without email or call they are approving refunds my phone no is 24 hours on and i am always there to help.

We earn small margins of 100-200 rs but these people are there to put you in trouble.

They should be held responsible and punished for wrong jusgements.

below is email from a claim adjuster

Dear eBay Member,

Thank you for choosing to sell on eBay.

This is with regards to regards to Claim # 69820 file against your eBay account by Buyer ID: ask4ad11 for Item # 260900143621 (Altec Lansing VS2721 2.1 Subwoofer Speakers For Laptop PC Computer CD DVD Mp3).

The buyer for this transaction has alleged that the item is not received by him till date.

We confirmed with the buyer that he has not received the item till now and the tracking details provided by you shows that the item Intransit since 24th November hence we are approving the refund to the buyer and request you ask the courier company to return back the item to you.

You can also call the buyer to place a new transaction with you for the same item.

Ebay will not be responsible for the item missrout or misplaced.

Regards,
Tirumalesh
Claims Adjuster

[THREAD ID:1-12I0UXB]

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 1/8/2012 12:19:47 PM

Co-sellers please be united and lets teach them lesson.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@android.curve1...

What new in this !!!, its know to all sellers on ebay that claim adjusters are a bunch of **********.
Tell us something new.

NOTE: This reply of mine will be deleted by ebay anytime.
StopandShop
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Same this happen with me
a claim adjuster refunded the claim no 65495 for which i have already sent a replacement and now the buyer have the product and also the money.

The item was sold on 27th oct 2011 and on 5th jan 2012 the amount was refunded with asking the details.

I think Kastrub(may b the spelling is wrong) claim adjuster should be liable to the same.It not a small amount The amount is Rs.3705.00 .

I had call on the 5th jan ask the claim adjuster to call me but till today he have not call
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

shopatrix
Community Member
Whole eBay Support team is a joke.
Only when they start paying the refunds from their own pocket, they will offer fair judgements. Right now, they don't lose anything as sellers have to suffer.

Just read the comments posted at
http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500006512&tstart=0&mod=1322728219336

I'm quoting a post from that topic
"HI,

My ebayid is yathayuindia

I had purchased a Canon EOS550D cam from ebay on 27/09/2011. Id:260846845219

I used a gift coupon(EBAYDUSS12) for a Nokia C2-03.

The Nokia C2-03 was dispatched by ebay on 24Oct2011 through DTDC (Consignment No:V06944842)

I have not received the item till date. Its been a month.

I contacted DTDC and they say that the item is not traceable. I contacted ebay and ebay asks me to contact the courier company (DTDC).

How long should I keep calling you both for an item that I am to receive?

DTDC have told clearly that the item is not traceable. Has ebay sent such an item. It is the responsibility of ebay to get it delivered at my place. I dont want to have talks with some third class courier company.

Now the sender(ebay) has to enquire about the item and has to make sure that I receive it.

Kindly fasten up the process and do keep me updated.

Regards,
Ganesh Siddhu.
"

In their own case, they are telling the buyer to contact the courier company. Will they do the same when if it involves a seller? Had it been a seller, they would have approved the refund immediately. Double standards!!! In my case, the buyer is confirming on phone that he has received the delivery but yet the stupid guy at eBay wants POD copies. Is this a joke?
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

android.curve1
Community Member
Today they refunded 2 for no reason

no call

no email.

luckily i checked my paisapay account balance and found 2 e guarantee claims adjusted.

I have shipped products and also they deducted.

Dont know how i will recover this 6000 rs

we dont earn so much

They just approve refunds without thinking

foolish people
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

indiashoppingtimes2011
Community Member
Yes its true these claim adjusters always close the case without calling or confirming in the favour of buyers they shud be punished
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

gizmobhai
Community Member
hi Android.cruve

i did notice u sell at v competitive prices and u sell well. but with so thin margins one loss will wipe away profits of 50 transactions. so what is the point

a better approach would be to sell a little less but at a little better profit

regds
Message 7 of 7
latest reply