cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheap courier service for low price electronic items

raghukashi
Community Member
Hi,

I am very new to ebay selling. I am trying to sell low cost electronic items. The profit margin is very low & I am finding the shipping charges too high (after paying courier, paypal & ebay fees, actually I will be under loss). As the distance increases, the courier charges also increase. On top of it, speed post refuses to accept electronic items.

Is there any courier company which handles around 300-500 gm packets containing electronic items for a reasonable rate for shipping through out india?

Regards
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Cheap courier service for low price electronic items

chiragkrishnay
Community Member
India post, dtdc, professional, first flight, almost all the couriers rejected my mobile phone... aramax said it will deliver but I have to sign something, because if the product is lost the courier is not responsible...
Bluedart/dhl has a different story they rejected because it was in Bhuj Gujarat...
So almost all the couriers have rats in them... to dig out the costly products....
What is the actual success rate of trading electronics in India...
Message 11 of 17
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
This is why I do not deal in electronic items.
Message 12 of 17
latest reply

raghukashi
Community Member
Hi Lakshmi,

I am from bangalore. The post offices here ask what is the content. Then they refuse to accept it saying "electronic items not allowed". Probably I could get away with saying it is some other kind of item, but I do not want to do that.
Message 13 of 17
latest reply

sn-shoppe
Community Member
@raghukashi

Try TNT Courier & Aramex Courier They Dont Charge High Rates & Send In Normal Mode,

You Get Their Contact numbers & Address By Just Dial Call At 022-88888888 Ask Them In Which Are in Bangalore They Have Office Along With Contact Number,

Best Of Luck

Regards Lakshmi
:-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
Message 14 of 17
latest reply

Hi Raghulakshi,

Even I stay in bangalore and want to start a business on Ebay.

Can you please help on some initial set up regarding starting it?

Regards,

Lalit

Message 15 of 17
latest reply

needy14
Community Member
i want 2 earn money by sell deals pls help me how cn sell items
Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Hello Members,

I need assistance too regarding shipping electronics items i.e. Laptops, Mobile, Gaming consoles nationwide cheaply. Kindly give appropriate suggestions.

Thanks!!

Message 17 of 17
latest reply