Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

No bank account registered in my paisa pay

I don't have a bank account. So obviously the my paisapay details of my account are empty.Still I posted an ad for a product on eBay and selected paisapay as option. My ad was successfully posted on eBay.Now someone bought the product and paid by cre...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Remittance put on hold althought completed kyc 3 times

My ebay remittance was put on hold saying i changed bank details so i need to give kyc . when i gave my driving licence ,shop act licence and professional tax receipt they rejected it saying that professional tax receipt has proper address but it doe...

Receiving Payments from International Buyers

Hi All The most popular question among all sellers who are selling internationally is 'How to receive payments from International Buyers'. We encourage all members to use this thread as a central place for sharing your experience and discussing Inter...

Ebay India have a business sense or not (Ebay india dont support new seller)

As a seller i joined ebay india on 27-Mar-2014, In the last month means Aprils my total order is 1648. So, as a new seller i think in the month of may my order get incerased but ebay india provide me below mention limits: - You’ve exceeded the number...

applied for power ship but no good response

i have applied for power ship and i have enrolled for ebay powership batch 75 on 29 april. and after 2 day i call to powership to for my packing material details they told me that my packing material has been dispached but they do not have packing ma...

How to spot Fake buyers? See it yourself

Hello,there is many buyers these days taking advantage of ebay claim system and dumping their old items stating that recieved as broken or item not working but how to spot them?See below imageNow see buyers first message and he already mentioned abou...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Power Ship High Charges

Hello Member, I check my account balance i just see that when someone buy more than 1 quantity Weight of second one get double. I sell memory card which weigh 500gm ( although weight is 50 gm ) . When when someone buy 2 quantity weight gone up to 100...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay support fraud buyer & give them free products Under (eBay Guarantee* claim)

PaisaPay ID:*** is under powership & Ship Through Fedex (AWB Number :***). Now its delivered on Sat 03/05/2014 as mention on fedex website. Now 3rd may,2014 buyer open a eBay Guarantee* claim(Claim ID:***) saying that : - sir i got the parcel and ins...

Cheap courier service for low price electronic items

Hi, I am very new to ebay selling. I am trying to sell low cost electronic items. The profit margin is very low & I am finding the shipping charges too high (after paying courier, paypal & ebay fees, actually I will be under loss). As the distance in...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay SMS Alert

Hi, Thank for introducing this feature, i am just unclear about one part , the SMS sent to the mobile number would be a regular SMS or a Special charge SMS , and what would be the charges for seller being charged from the service provider. Secondly i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My paisa Pay account had been kept on Hold

Dear Sir, I had been selling on ebay from one of my old id and then I had already sold the old id to one of my friend who have not paid the payment of his dues so my new id paisa pay account had been kept on hold. After my call he already paid the pa...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.