cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Private account to Business account?

Hi, I have new to ebay selling world. Ebay has restricted my sales to 25 per month. I have full fledged inventory to sell and wish to become power seller.

In this community forum, I read that I may need to opt fro business account as against my personal account. Howver, there is no option to change account type under ACCOUNT>PERSONAL INFORMATION.

What to do now? Ebay customer care not reponding et all. Any solution?

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Change Private account to Business account?

Hi Salus_products,

Now that my account is changed to business account, the restrictions are still on. I dont know what to do!

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

until you get 20 positive feedback u cant list multi quantity items

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

Hello,

Once you have more than 10 feedback, you will able to enter more than 1 quantity while listing. Till that, please relist item.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Selling limits depend on criteria. As you have change from private to business account and your limit is not evaluated, it means there is some other limit you are facing. 

Please copy and paste exact error message. If you have enter more than 5 quanity for some of lisitng which do not sell at all, kindly end that listing. 

Selling limit is for 30 days from the first listing place. Ex. if you have listed your first item on 1st may, with 10 quantity with price of 100 Rs. total limit consumed is 1000 Rs. There are 10 such listing, make it 10000 Worth rs item. 

In this case, please check when you have first listed your item, and if there is no sale from few of listing which is high in price, ended that. 

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Dear salus_products,

Is ther anyway to get rid of limit before one month? My USERD ID EYKITIME & I have limit of 100 item or Rs. 50K which was placed on 6th Sep2014 & limit was used on 12th September 2014 & since than I am sitting idle due to this limit. I sold all items on auction & all traffic drivan due to auction was wasted by ebay due to this limit which I was not aware & my sales was hit hard & could not offer buyer 2nd chance offer . Many buyer did not paid. Requested 2-3 times to inappeals@ebay.in to consider increasing limit but all in vain as they always have standard reply ready unable to lift before one month which is 6th October 2014. I dont think this limit is serving any purpose instead of harsing sellers. Ebay keeps money for more than one month than how come any sellers can fraud ? Please reply.

Message 15 of 15
latest reply