cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I Use PAYPAL With My Listings On Ebay.in?

hi all,
i m a verified member of paypal.i just want to ask ebay staff can i use paypal payment option on my listings,as there is an option in paypal a/c , to automatically insert paypal buttons on listings.Can i do so?As i feel more comfortable with paypal.
thanks
amit uniyal
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Can I Use PAYPAL With My Listings On Ebay.in?

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi devshoppe,

I happened to bump on listing of seller sugandhim. he is offering paypal in his listings. Check it out.
http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=87733&item=5575948801&rd=1

Hi sugandhim, if you are around, do share the logistics part of accepting paypal payments. I am sure other users will also like to know more about it.

Warm Regards
Sapana
Comunity Development Team
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

sugandhim
Community Member
Hi Sapana & Devshoppe,

I have been using paypal for accepting international payments. At present ebay.in does not offer paypal in the payment option however you can mention it in your description that you accept paypal. An interesting part in paypal is that depending on your transaction amount transaction fees will be charges accordingly. The more you transact the lesser you pay. Minimum is US$ 0.30 + 3.9%.

There are however a few restrictions like minimum withdrawal amount should be US$150 (for large sellers that is certainly not a concern).

There is a withdrawal fee of US$5 for International buyers.

Note that paypal usually take long time to process the withdrawal request. Do not expect the DD sooner than 12-15 days.

If you have an account in American Banks like Citibank then the withdrawal fee can be avoided. Also the transfer is quicker. You can get in touch with the bank for more details.

Cordially,
Nikunj Harlalka
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Hi all!
Thanks for answering but i think u people have misread my question.I know very well about paypal as i m using it from last 1.5 years,i know minimum withdrawal charges as well as when to expect dd and almost all other details.
What i was asking was that while accessing paypal a/c , there is a option on paypal to automatically insert paypal logo in ur listings....is it possible to auto insert paypal payment option for ebay.in ,i was accepting it on ebay.com & if i start accepting payments through paypal ,do any1 will have any problem here?
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

homesaaz
Community Member
Dear Amit,
Can you tell that is it nessecery to get verified for reciving the payment. Also please tell that is it only credit card by which we can get verified or any other way is also avilable.
Regards
Amit gauba
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

dansang_in1
Community Member
PAISA PAY TAKES 7 DAYS to complete payment & send TRANSACTION and the seller disputed as payment not received and as buyer I disputed as payment made long back, but product not recieved.

PAISA PAY IS SLOW, TOUGH & NOT SECURED

PAISA PAY SUCKS!!!
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

dear amit ji(homesazz),
i m already verified member of paypal since 2004,i have completed many transactions on paypal successfully and i m very very impressed with their service.
yes,u need a credit card to verify urself or usa bank a/c.
thanks
amit uniyal
Message 7 of 7
latest reply