COD SHOULD NOT BE MANDATORY

Guys i am facing a serious problem now

One of the buyer ordered 1 product of ours, 2 times through COD (Address-Delhi)and said to dispatch both, and we did dispatch both of his orders. But now the status of those orders says "FAKE ADDRESS, FAKE NUMBER, FAKE BUYER".

The person contacted me through ebay message and said he has not received the orders yet and ORDERED 1 MORE PRODUCT FROM OUR STORE THROUGH COD with SAME ADDRESS AND SAME MOBILE NUMBER which is switched off since many days.

My question is how is Ebay letting him buy the same product again and again through COD Knowing that the person is a fraud? and without even verifying further? Is this the reason why Ebay has made COD mandatory? This person is Harassing us to a great extent and what if he gives us negative feedback? So much of our hardwork will be gone....within a second!

On top of that Ebay charging a Flat weight of 1000grams(1kg) for all the COD orders no matter what it is. This is really unacceptable guys its really giving me a hard time now.

I ask Ebay to take strict action against This buyer PLEASE ASAP!

GUYS IF YOU THINK COD SHOULD NOT BE MANDATORY THEN PLEASE COMMENT/REPLY YOUR ANSWER AS "YES" BLOW.

Please support us

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: COD SHOULD NOT BE MANDATORY

If you have Fake buyer you can block him.

If order is COD and product is not delivered by any reason, feedback will be removed.

and for 1kg weight, check dimension of your packet, it should not be above 500, if it's below 500 and still you are being charged 1kg, contact ebay powership team

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hello,

we are also facing same issue. If it feel fishy, always call on the number which provided by buyer. if number is wrong, do not ship the item and tell ebay about this. 

If you fear that they will leave a negative mark, then tell ebay to remove it on policy of fake contact details provided by buyer. it will not harm you at all.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Yes it should not be mandatory. Seller should have the choice to opt or reject
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Are you sure they will remove the feedback basis fake address/ contact details policy? I have had similar issue where buyer has provided wront contact details however they did not remove the feedback, I tried report memeber thing too but they responed to my email stating the comments does not fall under feedback removal policy and you will have to contact the member only.

Please help..

Message 5 of 5
latest reply