Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Paisapay remittance on hold.

Hi,My account has been put under selling restriction with no sated reason at all!! I got these messages form ebay:MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restrictedA review of your eBay account has raised some concern that your use of services may n...

Need Experts Help about a horrible eBay issue

Dear friends, I did business with ebay around 4 months smoothly. my seller feedback rating is 36 positive and 2 Negative feedback. Last October 2013 ebay suddenly made my account in under restrictions. I can not buy or sell from this account. Reason,...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! ebay powership programme

I am tying to apply foe ebay powership programme, but when I click on "accept " terms then page redirect me to same pageIn short is there a any mimimum requirements to apply for powership?

COD order getting returned in bulk

I am facing a huge issue since COD was activated. Almost 30-35% of COD orders are getting returned everyday . What to do , its loss of money, time and more over we have to kleep extra inventory as well.. Anyone else facing similar issue ?

seller is threatening me

Hi all recently I purchased a USED Samsung S4 from an idiotic seller and got the product in three days and when I opened the package I saw a completely shattered phone when I opened a claim with eBay the seller calls me and threatens me saying I will...

COD SHOULD NOT BE MANDATORY

Guys i am facing a serious problem now One of the buyer ordered 1 product of ours, 2 times through COD (Address-Delhi)and said to dispatch both, and we did dispatch both of his orders. But now the status of those orders says "FAKE ADDRESS, FAKE NUMBE...

Need your advice for best courier companies to send Perume Bottles from Mumbai to all over India.

Hell Friends, I am planing to sell Perfumes from ebay India.I searched for courier companies to ship these Imported Perfume bottles at my area and found that First Flight, DTDC and DHL(Blue Dart) are not accepting Perfume Bottles to ship.So please ki...

i want to know something urgently

am a new user for ebaymty friends suggest me for ebayam a sellerif i selled 30 products in day did i got any discounts from ebay or what should i do for become an premium seller

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DRS is asked for powreship order

Hello,Claim department is asking for drs and proof of dispatch for powrship order.We do not understand why it is required, when it's a powership order Ask it with powership team, they have better authority to ask DRS from logistic companies. We chose...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

no response at one time requires dozens of mail

many over weight issues, item not deliver issues, undelivered item not return issues, amount return to buyer but item not retun to seller issues never solve on time very bad support, never gets call from ebay.in worse site for sellers i found indian ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BEST MATCH

what makes a listing come up as 'best match'---thats something i haven't learnt yet. for example----i have one listing, and if i search for it, quite a few similar notes come up,and before my note, 3/4 notes of 2 other sellers show up. now--- 1)they ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

transaction

i have problem that products purchased but payments not receivedand customers ask me for cash on delivery but at my location ebay COD facilities not available and i not enable function for COD

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.