Buyer's are not giving recipt of the item.

new_vision05
Community Member
Hi

I m the seller I have sold few items two weeks back and immd shipped the items after getting payment recived confirmation from ebay. but till that buyer has not confirmed the recipt of the items after several reminders, I have cross checked with courier companies they have the reciving persons name signature and delivery dates. MY PAYMENT IS STUCK WITH EABY!!! as they will not pay it to me unless buyer confirms the recipt of item, PLS ADVICE WHAT TO DO?
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

vanlalruata
Community Member
This is the problem on ebay. We sold something, shipped it to the Buyer. They received the Item but they dont want to click on I received the Item...I don't know why. Sometimes I get bored to contact them too.
Message 11 of 24
latest reply

gtronixindia
Community Member
Some buyers are so illiterate i dont know how they manged to do payment online but they dont know how to confirm "item recvd." and some wont do intentionally coz they think if they confirm item recvd. than they nomore take actions against seller..or if item not worked properly than they cant return if they confirm "item recvd"

This systems has to be changed by ebay..

But i think even ebay dont want to change this because for how many days they keep our money.. they get more business from that. Its same like how share market work...

in a safest way you can earn 500/- daily by investing 10k so now think how much ebay is benefiting from our money.

On the other hand if you ship through powership than courier company confirm your item recvd and you get payment fast
Message 12 of 24
latest reply

rkrichie
Community Member
it seems that there is no action required tab like it used to be before.
i am a frequent buyer and my last 2 items i couldnt find the tab to confirm item received.
maybe ebay should do something about this.
Message 13 of 24
latest reply

apat9816
Community Member
Every time i buy something from eBay, i acknowledge the delivery. But to my surprise eBay has removed the Confirm the receipt TAB from the page. there is no way to confirm the receipt.
Is this the case with others also or its me who cannt find it?
Message 14 of 24
latest reply

Hi,

I am a new seller, regarding confirmation of goods receipt, buyer should confirm the goods receipt within 7 days once seller fills the shipping details in paisapay, if buyer dose not confirm in 7 days, by default it is understood that product has been received by buyer and amount will be transferred to your bank account in next remittance cycle.

Thank you.
Message 15 of 24
latest reply

terhua
Community Member
It is very hard selling on eBay. And every thing seems to be complicated, Especially For a small selling like me, I have a garden with a lot of nice flower ,so I thought I could use it make a little money ( my health doesn't allow me to do regular job.) Then I spent a lot of time to collect seed by hand.( if you harvest them early, they are not ready, if you are late, they will fall into ground.) cleaned, sort it, named it, and stored it. When I tried to put it on eBay. It took me a couple of weeks to list just for 1.50. What a time consuming . Then eBay took 0.60 away, PayPal took 0.36 away, even just for 0.50 left for me, I haven't receive until now . I don't blame buyer, e-bay made every thing so hard, why can't they make a easy icon on the start page on eBay so buyer will easy to do the work.
Message 16 of 24
latest reply

mycityshop
Community Member
I am new seller and Buyers are not confirming item receipt..i have called but no response from the buyer as well as they are not confirming it.fed up with calling them the small income getting by selling products have going through calling,ebay fees, transaction fees etc....ebay should change this and if they are not confirming the item receipt ebay takes 21 days for auto-confirmation this is too much..please help me..!!!

Thanks.
Message 17 of 24
latest reply

Same problem man.It takes nearly half of the profit to call a buyer and tell him to confirm the item as received and request him to give feedback.
This policy has to be changed.Suppose the profit is Rs 100 & it is stucked to ebay for 14days because the buyer has not confirmed the item as received.

I want to know one thing that ebay charges their commission correctly without any delay.So does they have any responsibility to contact the buyer when the seller is facing problem?I think ebay should take some responsibility also when they are earning from sellers.
Message 18 of 24
latest reply

kapil.samsungsurat
Community Member
Hi.. I shipped used Mobile as I described in picture and description.. Mobile is fully working condition with all feature and undamaged.. Buyer confirmed delivery with me on direct contact but, he is not confirming delivery on ebay.. what to do..
Message 19 of 24
latest reply

rajesh.rakky
Community Member
Use this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyzivxphEgQ

send this link to your buyer problem solved
Message 20 of 24
latest reply