Buyer's are not giving recipt of the item.

new_vision05
Community Member
Hi

I m the seller I have sold few items two weeks back and immd shipped the items after getting payment recived confirmation from ebay. but till that buyer has not confirmed the recipt of the items after several reminders, I have cross checked with courier companies they have the reciving persons name signature and delivery dates. MY PAYMENT IS STUCK WITH EABY!!! as they will not pay it to me unless buyer confirms the recipt of item, PLS ADVICE WHAT TO DO?
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Buyer's are not giving recipt of the item.

harshitrathimzn
Community Member
The eBay treated item as received if the buyer does not confirm the receipt of item within 15 or 13 days
Message 21 of 24
latest reply

@HarshitRahim,

If you are sure that the order is received by the customer (from tracking receipt), then just contact eBay customer support. They will release the payment.

These issues will go away after you do more transactions and accumulate few more feedback. Then the payment will be deposited directly to your account even if the buyers doesn't confirm the receipt.

Kind Regs,
MB
Message 22 of 24
latest reply

Hello All,

Regarding item receipt confirmation, once i ship the item, regularly i track all my products in respective courier website, if it is showing delivered then i will send the below message to respective buyer through eBay message as well as through my store mail ID

Message looks like

As we see the status of your shipment, it is showing as DELIVERED, If you have received the item as ordered, please go ahead and confirm the item receipt in eBay, otherwise we will not get the amount from eBay for this transaction.

When an item you bought using PaisaPay is delivered to you, you need to confirm that you received the item through your My PaisaPay section in My eBay.

How to confirm item receipt:

1.         Sign in to My eBay with your user ID and password.

2.         Click the “My PaisaPay’’ link on the left-hand menu in My eBay.

3.         Click the “Paid with PaisaPay” tab.

4.         Click the “Items shipped” tab.

5.         For the item you have received, click the Action required button.

6.         Click the “I have received the item.” option.

7.         Click the Submit button.

Also let us know your feedback in ebay, on the service and product quality offered by us.If you are satisfied with our service and product quality please give us 5 star rating, which help us to gain more business.

Most  of the times buyer will confirm the item receipt after reading this message, and some time he also leaves +ve feedback

Hope this helps

Regards

chandrus gadget store

http://www.ebay.in/usr/chandrus_gadget_store

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

I am also facing same issue .

Message 24 of 24
latest reply