Buyer pays less..Seller can do nothing...

When you list your items in ebay India, but the item is purchased by an international buyer. The international buyer pays for the item but either pays Indian Shipping or if the item is Free Shipping, the buyer does not pay the shipping. In such case the seller do not have any option of going to the Resolution Center. The seller can just keep on requesting the buyer to make the balance shipping. This has happened with me several times. Due to this the feedback percentage is going down. As per ebay policy the feedback percentage should not change. Ebay must give the seller an option to go to resolution center if the buyer pays less than required to pay for. Rajasthanstore.
(An online store of Rajasthani Items)
http://stores.ebay.in/Rajasthanstore
Rajasthanstore.
(An online store of Rajasthani Items)
http://stores.ebay.in/Rajasthanstore
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

stylish_india
Community Member
International buyer should not be able to pay indian shipping charges and everytime error message should come when they try to pay and there should be one option that - request invoice from seller. This is the only solution to the problem. I am also suffering from this problem from such a long time.

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi,
We have also been suffering from this problem from a long time & reported to everyone possible, but no solution till date.

Regards,
RG_Diamonds
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi,
This is a nagging problem which nobody ever tried to solve. I had this problem few days back regarding an old religious book purchased by a Spanish lady. Long time back another American lady updated shipping of a large carnelian stone cab for just 0.01 US$. What can you do? To the good ladies for the sake of chivalry?
Upadating shipping by cross border buyers should not be allowed.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 4 of 4
latest reply