Buyer not replying Emails

kinneysidhu
Community Member
User ID:joshua53221 is not replying since 13 days.He is not replying me nor contacting me. I had sended the payment instructions to him via Email but he is not replying. Please help me and get the rid out to this problem because i had to pay the Fee Listing to Ebay (Thats the reason).
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

indianstyles
Community Member
that means the buyer is bogus or not interested just leave the snc and feed back
after a week if you file a dispute that is snc warning you don't have to final fee to ebay
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear kinneysidhu

We thank you for your post. As chennaiplaza has mentioned, you can file a UPI against the buyer and get a final value fee credit for the listing.

To know more about UPI please visit:
http://pages.ebay.in/sellercentral/advanced-selling-promotebusiness-unpaiditems.html

You can also relist the item for it to go live once again. Relisting an item is FREE and very simple. To relist an item:
- Go to My eBay
- Click on the Action dropdown of the Listing you wish to relist.
- Click on the Relist link
- You will be asked to review the listing.
- If you wish to make any changes you can click on the edit links on the right of the page and make changes.
- Click on Submit listing to let the listing go live.

Warm Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

kinneysidhu
Community Member
BUYER DIDN`T PURCHASE THE PRODUCT.SO THE TRANSACTION IS NOT SUCCESSFUL THEN WHY EBAY ASKING ME TO PAY THE TRANSACTION FEE (THE BUYER DIDN`T PURCHASE THE PRODUCT).IS THERE ANY SOLUTION, EBAY IS ASKING RS.100 FOR TRANSACTION. I THINK BAAZEE WAS BETTER THEN EBAY. EBAY IS CONFUSING AND COMPLICATED.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

kinneysidhu
Community Member
Ebay Pain,
The above transaction is not Completed.The user says He wil not buy this product.As i know the transaction is not completed and EBAY also knows Transaction is not completed. THEN Y EBAY SENDS ME EMAIL-
Your eBay Account is Past Due IN100 - Action Required
Please pay your eBay fees today
Dear kinneysidhu:

We are notifying you that we did not receive your last payment of INR88.53 and your account kinneysidhu is now past due. These fees result from listing items on eBay or using related services (Stores etc).

To make sure your ability to sell on eBay is not disrupted, please follow the 4 steps below to see how much you owe and to pay your eBay fees

WHATS THIS I HAVEN`T SOLD THIS PRODUCT THEN Y EBAY IS ASKING FOR RS.83 . I THINK THIS IS NOT FAIR.
PLZ HELP ME AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply