cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer has raised claim on eBay for the receipt of stones instead of actual item, Please help

Hello Everybody

Your supported is wanted badly.
I am really in an unfortunate situation in eBay.
My eBay buyer name is raghu.gs and i am maintaining very good seller standard.

I am not a professional seller in eBay and sells few items and has been seller since more than 10 years.

I have recently shipped an Google Home via DTDC, I got a call from DTDC local office saying that the item was rejected by Air-Cargo because of it being an electronic item and he suggested to forward it to Surface, and i accepted the suggestion with some hesitation as i didn't wanted to cause lot of delays in delivey of the item.

The item got delivered to the Buyer on 8th of March and his family member signed it as well,
But Buyer complained about receiving stones instead of the actual item only on 14th of March,
6 Days after receiving the item,

The buyer has uploaded photos as evidence only on 18th of March, 10 days after receiving the actual item.

I have not shipped the item over DTDC Plus nor was it insured, so, i am hardly getting any support from DTDC except the DRS Copy.

Normally, courier companys would insist to send a consignment through their premium delivery method and along with item value declarion for mobile phones, that is why i have not done anything fo this consignment as such an outcome is completely unexpected.

But eBay has demanded me to provide Item Weight photo copy, Item name and value declarion photo copy from DTDC.

Please help me out to come clean.
If i loss in this claim, then i loss the item and payment, which would be very unfortunate.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0