Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Still time product issue is not resolved and also when product is repaire

Dear Sir/ Madam, Still time product issue is not resolved and also when product is repaired second time that time I don't have received mobile charger & Earphone with parcel. If you are behavior is that type then how people connect with you and be-le...

How can I refund a PaisaPay payment?

Hi, I recently sold (& couriered) a book, but since the exact version he needed wasn't available, we have mutually agreed to void the sale. He has returned the book and now I need to provide him a refund via PaisaPay. I have looked at all the options...

***For all the guys selling things on eBay, please read this(Nigeria)***

Hi, All Nowaday things are not the same since the day baazee.com has been changed to eBay.in, we can see lots of fraud(Nigerian frauds) happening out there, these fraud people will buy your items and will never pay properly, to make it very easy for ...

Enquiry from Pakistan

New Page 1 Dear All, I have received an enquiry for a product (2 items with Value of Rs.4900/- each) from Pakistan. I do not have an IEC registration. My Question is: 1 Can I send a product to Pakistan (Export) without an IEC number? 2 What are the p...

when will this power ship restart because currently it is on hold for new registrations

i am a top rated ebay seller and my current goal is to get express remmitence but for that i must be a powership seller and cuurently powership is on hold for new registrations. i am very erritated about this thingplease tell me if anyone know why it...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

False claim from buyer closed in favour of the buyer

NO SELLER SHOULD HAVE TO GO THROUG THIS. BUYER GETS TO KEEP THE CAMERA WORTH APP Rs 19000 AND GETS HIS MONEY BACK ALSO. ALL DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED TO EBAY BUT EBAY REFUNDS THE MONEY TO BUYER. THIS AMOUNTS TO "PARTY TO FRAUD" Mr. Aniket/ ebay speak up. A...

Ebay Tax Expert

Im Selling a Product on ebay For all third party seller, i buy goods from that person and sell it online and he provide the VAT bill in the name of the Buyer, so paymnt comes in my Bank account, im i eligible for Sales TAx or any other Tax as i my se...

Please help me to defeat fake claim from buyer.

Hello Everybody Your supported is wanted badly. My eBay buyer name is raghu.gs and i am maintaining very good seller standard.I am not a professional seller in eBay and sells few items and has been seller since more than 10 years. I have recently shi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is TIN or CST necessary for us?

hi guys, i am considering to start selling on ebay, **bleep** facing a few difficulties, I dont have a vat/cts/tin number.. can i ship the item without the tin no. on the invoice, will the courier company accept it for delivery without the tin no. on...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

cancel order order

Hi, I wrongly order the item Iphone 7 cover having order. Please cancel this order as I want to put new order. Thanks, Deepak

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

shipping charges

i have few of the product which i can sell on ebay on the lowest price but because of the shiipiing charges i have to keep free becasue ebay is not allowing to add the shipping charges and with the same product other sellers can add the shipping char...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A few questions about Powership.

Hi, I started to sell on ebay a couple of months ago. Everything is fine but I am having some problems in shipping. So I decided to go for ebay powership program. I have some questions in mind and I sent a mail to powership team but got no reply from...

• 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.