Buyer Are Misusing ebay guarantee

Much Of Ebay Buyer Are Misuseing The Ebay Guarantee...

They Recived The Item As Good . And Claim The Case Like Item Missing ,Broken, Etc

They Geting refund in 2-5 days + Product - FOR FREE!!!

Finaly Its Heavy Loss For Seller  -ve Feed back + Money..

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Buyer Are Misusing ebay guarantee

Same Things Happen To Us smileyindifferent:

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

same thing happing to me also....

buyer are playing with the system and getting products + full refund also...

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi,

You are a new user so it looks strange for you. I spoke to many experienced sellers here and all have said that they are facing this issue since 1 year. 

Best advice to you is just let it go. Dont go around arguing with buyers or fighting. When claim adjuster starts denying you seller protection then start esclating and ask for the hard evidance of the claim. Check was the item really damaged cause usually claim adjuster dont even ask for a proof so you can esclate and ask for the proof. Finally you will get your money and no loss for you.

P.S - Becuase of these claims your remittance will be put of hold completly after a few dozen claims and restrictions on your account.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I am a victim of some many of these false claims and sometimes I find the negative feedback has been left on teh 60th day of purchase i.e. the last for feedback to be given. It makes me suspicious that these are disgruntled sellers who cannot compete or maybe just some trashy buyers who should not be allowed to buy online.  A few of these claims and feedbacks and your hard work goes for a six, restrictions etc

Message 5 of 5
latest reply