Bluedart courier rates for bulk ?

satish.thakur
Community Member
Hello,

im a new seller on ebay.
i saw that bluedart offers a good service and also most reputed sellers use bluedart services for the shipment.
i want to know that how much bluedart charge from a reglar shipper as in my first parcel shipment they asked 300rs for just a 50gm parcel.
is there any minimum quantity limit for courier fee to be negotiates ?
which is better bluedart or trakon ?

all the experienced sellers are requested to help me to get established in this ebay world by providing me the guidance.
thanks
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Bluedart courier rates for bulk ?

spl_ind
Community Member
Speed Post, better than others.
Message 11 of 18
latest reply

alicyberworld
Community Member
iam facing simlar problem anyone help me. iam from delhi.
Message 12 of 18
latest reply

Go for powership, its a very good plan. most of their initial hassles are more or less sorted out
Message 13 of 18
latest reply

go for indiapost speed post, it costs rs 39 for anywhere in india and reaches in 4 days. it is combined with ems. i made a lot profit with it.
Message 14 of 18
latest reply

1234city_mall
Community Member
Hi recently i have started a courier from powership.
I WANT TO TAKE OUT MY RECORD FROM BLUEDART HOW TILL I HAVE SENDED. CAN BODY TELL ME IS IT POSSIBLE TO TAKE OUT RECORD FROM BLUEDART.
Message 15 of 18
latest reply

BLue Dart is the worst courier company i have ever seen. I prefer fedex as a customer.

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Dear,

Speedpost is chepest and ship also on time but they will carry your small product very careless. May be buyer will received broken condition.

If you pack very carefully  then you can ship it. You have mind it that suppose you are sending a mouse through speedpost , may be someone indian post carring man will be throw a 50 kg rice bag over your mouse packet load-unload time.

You have to mind it they are govt. emplyee.

Before get powership I used to send some product through speedpost and some product through DTDC.  Use DTDC LITE service.

Charge is rs.110, if you regular send through their then request them they will reduce charge.(they took from me Rs. 80.)

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

u can try greenways courier & cargo services pvt ltd

they r specilist in intra-city domestic n international

it is n mumbai base company

they provide online tracking n manny more things

Message 18 of 18
latest reply