Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Bluedart courier rates for bulk ?

Hello, im a new seller on ebay. i saw that bluedart offers a good service and also most reputed sellers use bluedart services for the shipment. i want to know that how much bluedart charge from a reglar shipper as in my first parcel shipment they ask...

Consignee Refused Delivery

I am a new seller,and had sold an item,now eBay forcefully applies cod to all powership.and my item also came under cod since I'm a Powership subscriber.My item sold and I immediately packed and marked it ready to ship.But the pickup was done 3 days ...

Paisa Pay delay in remittance

I am Anil Saini as a seller on ebay . Ebay paisa pay not release my payment due to courier not track, but i show all proof of delivery and customer satisfaction feedback to Paisa Pay POD , but paisa pay not pay my remittance. and no one contact me. p...

octroi

I have ordered a phone for 14206 how much octroi I will be charged I hv ordered it frm chennai to mumbai

my remitenc on hold due to acount resticted

hi, one day i recived bellow mail Dear ashokashok1522,A review of your eBay account has raised some concern that your use of services may not meet the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:...

ebay role on feedback extortion

i have been selling on ebay since 2011 & without any problem, i was having a great experience selling since only last week, i had been offended & harrased on phone/ebay messages by a buyer . it was clearly a case of feedback extortion.the buyer purch...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Selling Limit Of 500 items / Month

I am in great Problem Of selling on eBay, As eBay put a Selling Limit of 500/month on my Account. I have sold more than 500 Items in last 40-50 Days, i have 100 % Positive feedback & good DSR ratings, why ebay put these Restrictions on my account, He...

Not able to set Shipping preferences

Hi Sellers, I'm a new sellers in ebay. I need to change shipping prefernces. I did but the changes aren't reflecting. When I called ebay Customer service they're giving meaning less answers. I need to change shipping preferences from each item ship c...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

We need new packing materials !!!

Currenly in powership they are giving packing materials as plastic covers in 4 different sizes but it not suitable all items, so we need to request cardboard boxes from powership. Fedex and other courier company are already providing cardboars boxes....

buyer reported a repaired device

I recently sold sony xperia z imported and the buyer received the item.Initially he used the item and after 15 days he reverted back as his phone got drenched in rain and still worked for 1 hour and then the blacklit turned off.He went to sony center...

Courier Rates Enquiry

I have just started out my E-Commerce Business on Ebay and I am getting around 1000 packages per month. Can anyone suggest which courier company should I go for Bluedart or Fedex or any other alternative? I am currently shipping through DTDC where I ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheap and best courier company

Hi , im a seller on ebay. I deal in locks and door hardware from aligarh (UP) . I usually ship 4-5 parcel daily. I was doing business with DTDC but they have increased their rates so have to switch. Tried aramex but their serviceable area is less bec...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.