Biggest Fraud Going On !

Dear Sellers,

I don't know exactly what is happening on eBay. From last 2 weeks I am getting unfair negatives, unfair replies and unfair claims. Below are some examples.

1. Buyer brought Zen manufacture warranty product which he got in company seal pack box. After getting he said that he is facing battery backup issue. When I asked him to visit service center he left negative Community forum also given vote against us. What is sellers mistake in this case? Seller is not god and how will he come to know that product inside box have any issue.

2. Buyer brought Lava A9 Sealed pack phone. After getting it when I asked him to confirm he said that he got seal pack phone but no memory card he got in phone. How is it possible? Manufacturer warranty product on box too clearly mentioned in box it contains 2GB Memory. Buyer said if you not provide me 2GB I will leave Negative for you.

3. Buyer brought Micromax Android After the receipt when I called him to ask about product receipt confirmation he said that he want Micromax Android Dual Sim Phone. In description is also clearly mentioned everything about product. Now buyer is saying he want dual sim as u sent single sim phone. I am leaving Negative and he left that negative. Now he is not picking up a call disconnecting my call after looking my number on screen.

I don't know what seller should now? What is sellers mistake? Why seller should suffer from all this headache. One of my buyer said that customer care people told him to leave negative feedback for seller. Instead of contacting and resolving the concern. Can I know exactly what is going on eBay. If you not want sellers tell clearly we will stop selling on site? Why you are making unfair policy's where sellers are punished when they are not in fault.

Regards
Vilas
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Biggest Fraud Going On !

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
@Vilas,
Really painful. We can't do much in this. as TnS (copy paste masters) will reply "feedback is buyers earnest views, and we cannot change it"

All you can do is report the buyer probably for feedback extortion. present the case in such a way that it makes out the point of extortion.

Regards
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Biggest Fraud Going On !

parsavnathenterprises

Thanks for your suggestion. But I don't that will help me or not. Feedback option is really a wrong options eBay given to the buyers I think whose benefit they are taking. On Other shopping portals too they have feedback options. But that not for blackmailing anyone. If buyers have any issue contact sellers. They are always there to help. Negative feedback affects directly our account why they can't understand it. In CRF also customer support people are voting against sellers. Why? Why seller punished ? what is his mistake?

Regards
Vilas
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Biggest Fraud Going On !

Hello,

No body on eBay who will answer this queries?

Regards
Vilas
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Biggest Fraud Going On !

lotmany
Community Member
The same is happening everywhere, would happen more in coming days.

May be, experienced buyers who understood the new CRF (4 limitation) want to abuse the system and benefit more from Sellers taking undue advantage of Seller weakness / greediness for positive feedbacks. Even in coming days, experienced buyers (or well educated on policy vs lookholes) will create multiple ids and then take more things freely or Sellers will open multiple ids and then leave 3 to 4 feedbacks to their competitor.

Important: Now, Sellers should have ability to leave negative feedback to Buyers. It is a must.

May be, if a buyer calls up customer care, they are just educating buyers on feedback system, case filing system etc; Educated buyer take their chance. Then automatically, Sellers will run to buyers to resolve their issues or even give whatever they want freely to have their heart to leave followup positive note.

Regards
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Biggest Fraud Going On !

lotmany
Community Member
@parsavnathenterprises, opening an extortion case against buyer needs a valid proof in email/message. Else it is rejected. And the same is informed back to Sellers by CopyPaste Masters (as well said by you).

@mobilestore4u, if you have the CRF quoto, please avali it. And you are right that other portals have less influence on feedbacks and those portals will clearly state not to leave negative feedbacks without contacting and trying to resolve issues with Seller.

TIP: A buyer can leave negative feedback only after following up with Seller for resolution of his issue. There should be a separate page for this process to happen.

Important: When Buyer has freedom to leave his way of feedback, this should not be considered by eBay to access the quality of the Seller account. We heard that if a Seller gets more negatives/neutrals his account would be suspended/removed. This is absolutely wrong practice in our view. Ex: few buyers bought an item and left neutral stating the item is average. Then eBay will consider that Seller is doing bad and should be terminated.

Regards
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Biggest Fraud Going On !

Dear lotmany ,

You are absolutely right. In coming days everyone will face such issue. As you suggested to provide leaving negative feedback option to seller is only the solution for it. So that buyer will also think before leaving negative. Now a days buyers habit is to leave NEGATIVE before contacting sellers. God know what will happen in future?

Regards
Vilas
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Biggest Fraud Going On !

lotmany,

You are right if you get more negative like 3-4 your account will gets suspended. But they not check positives how much sellers received. Out of 10 customers as per me 3 customer leaves feedback's casually. But I want to say that why they consider feedback's of those 3 only. Why they not check rest 7 feedback's?

I think its totally unfair. If you have that power seller material with you.i.e.notepad of that power seller. on that notepad at bottom its written that " I have more than 98% satisfied customers" Whereas the sellers with 98% feedback's are also considered as BAD why? Only rest 3% customers are important? Why they not give value to those 98% customers who left Positive to seller.

Regards
Vilas
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Biggest Fraud Going On !

Yes it's true no body is listing regarding this issue, this is really true that feedback system is very bad right now, i open my feedback page first on comming to office everyday to see that there is any negative feedback or not? it's really a nightmare right now of this feedback system, and ebay is not listing anything in this issue, if you receive 3-4 negative feedback they are saying that buyers are having bad experience and for that they can suspend your id and there is no answer for that problem, even if you write to TNS for so many times they will not listen to you and you are fired! i don't know how seller will do business here, as they have to put there fingers in mouth every day and every time. god saves all sellers!
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Biggest Fraud Going On !

rrelectro

Same thing is happening with me. I am also first checking feedback profile once logged in. Its now more important to check instead of checking new order or customer queries.

Regards
Vilas
Message 10 of 11
latest reply