cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Behaviour on Indiapost Booking Counter Getting Worst Day by Day.

Hi friends,
I use to ship all my order through Indiapost.Few days back a new face has come to the booking counter of my post office.At start everything was fine.
One day I had around 9 parcels to ship.He took 3 & ask me go back in the line once again to other 3 parcels & once for the other 3.I refused & argued with him that this is not fair I wont do that so he accepted after making faces.After that when I went to ship my parcels he says Barcodes are not available so I will need to get them.He made me angry once again I tried politely to make him understand that its there job to have barcodes in sufficient quantity not mine but he argued.
Next day to it again I went & he done the same said we are out of barcodes.
So i went to other post office to got some barcodes & then again he is asking the stupid If I have more parcels than 3 I need to go back in line to additional 3 parcels.
Guys I am really sick out of this guy.Please suggest what should I do.Everytime he is trying to deny my parcels.I am affraid if he may get beaten by me for sure & very soon.
This guys are taking there family frustations on us.I am not that kind of person who will get dominated.
Still wait for your suggestion to do take further action.

Optical Storm
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

@optical-storm....

Welcome to GLOBAL INDIA, SHINING INDIA !! in the year 2010........By the way how many years is it since we got independence ????.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

bazeeravi26
Community Member
Just report this guys behaviour to higher officials. Get a video from your mobile and then show it to his senior officials or call police and register a complaint about this incident.
Message 3 of 18
latest reply

There are separate counters for bulk shipping in Calcutta GPO. You can choose smaller local post offices to avoid rush. You will have to book in early hours.
Message 4 of 18
latest reply

photoshopindia
Community Member
Just contact him personally and tell him that this is your biz so please co-operate.

Try to offer him some gift or money.
Message 5 of 18
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
Last time I went to Post office I just happen to read a big Board put up near booking counter in my nearby postoffice, I thought of snapping in for some occasion like this. it read-

"Indian post will be socially committed, technology driven, professionally managed , and forward looking organisation. "

I guess it talk about next millennium or so. I have had some terrible experiences booking parcels with Indian Post, just the feeling of going there makes a hell out of my day.

I have negotiated contracts with Professional, DTDC and Aramex, This saves me from the mental torture of Indian post.

@ photoshopindia- " offering gift or money" - this is sick. This is bribery, unless you are planning a sting operation it's illegal. lol
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

You will find some guys doing odd jobs outside the counters. They go to postoffice everyday. Consider appointing someone among them as your mailing agent. Big concerns are having mailing agents on permanent basis. You can appoint on job basis.
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
not sure, but in my area a post man comes every day, i give him the parcels, he comes back in evening and give me their docket number. no bribe nothing, its their job.
How i got him pick up, I sent a mail to India post for bulk shipping. They are taking care of it ever since. Though i dont have much India post parcels (hardly 10-15 a day) but still its a time saver.

I will advise contact them through web, search the number of concerned department on indiapost.gov.in and follow from there. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

i hate post office and their staff they treat us very badly and also takes bribe if someone can help i am ready to disclose names of officers who take bribe for the parcels i can even take video of them taking bribe from us
my experience is horrible with them

so i avoid using post office :( "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 9 of 18
latest reply

post office had the best network in india
but as it own by govt of india so its normall that they wud be corrupted
Message 10 of 18
latest reply