cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUYERS WHO ORDER ON COD AND THEN WILLFULLY DO NOT TAKE DELIVERY

A few months Ebay started COD compulsory for sellers and it did lead to a spike in sales for many sellers. However of late at least 25% of shipments particularly sent by Aramex are coming back due to the buyers refusing to take delivery. I want to ask what action ebay proposes to take on such wilful defaulter buyers who put selelrs to such trouble and for what?  If they do not have the capacity to buy something worth say Rs 10,000 why they place an order, check your bank balance first.  

In the process couriers get business and we get back 25% shipments in ragged condition and 3% even damaged and have to pay courier charges unneccsarily.

Ebay should blacklist those buyers who refuse shipments two times and debar them

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: BUYERS WHO ORDER ON COD AND THEN WILLFULLY DO NOT TAKE DELIVERY

I encounter similar case.

The Buyer made order on 23rd using COD option as i am assigned to Powership. Aramex courier company was assigned for this shipment which they pickup very next day. The shipment reach for delivery to buyer by 28th and the reason buyer gives for refusal was that it took 4 days to deliver courier from kolkata to Gujrat.

I would like to know what is the action ebay take in such situation against buyer? and if my goods are damaged in trasit who would be paying the compensation for such?

I think i have legitame question and hope ebay moderators can answer my query. The value of my goods is Rs 4945.

Also how about the shipping charges would powership still charge me for the shipping charges for this shipment ?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply