How is the COD option successfull in ebay

Dear all Selllers,

I just wanted to know your views about the COD success rate:

1. Have you tried COD option?

2. What is the success rate?

3. What is the return rate?

4. Anybody facing problem for it?

I have not tried it thus I am asking you please do reply.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

60% Returns... Buyer Refuse To Accept The Parcel... Anytime Mood Change Like Moon...  Also Said Bhai Paise Hote Tu Khud Market Jaa Ke Nahi Kharidta...

40% Sucess But On Call Confirmation...

Payment On Hold Due To Paisa Pay Pending Confirmation For Long Time...

At Last Cod Applicable On Aramex Courier Which is Third Class Cheap Gatiya Courier... Shipment Pick up But Not Arrived For 5 Days... Main Problem In Aramex Courier That High Returns... The Courier For Not confirm From Buyer...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for your reply.

I was expecting the same.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I encounter TAJA TAJA similar case.

and i am new baby on powership just born (got Powership) on 23rd and this is the first order returning back. worth 4985. Details below.

I am planing to make an web portal where all these thrid class buyers name from ebay india would be openly displayed and i would give all sellers from india give their open comment on them .

The Buyer made order on 23rd using COD option as i am assigned to Powership. Aramex courier company was assigned for this shipment which they pickup very next day. The shipment reach for delivery to buyer by 28th and the reason buyer gives for refusal was that it took 4 days to deliver courier from kolkata to Gujrat.

I would like to know what is the action ebay take in such situation against buyer? and if my goods are damaged in trasit who would be paying the compensation for such?

I think i have legitame question and hope ebay moderators can answer my query. The value of my goods is Rs 4945.

Also how about the shipping charges would powership still charge me for the shipping charges for this shipment ?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply