cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aramex sucks or Ebay Power Shipping team it to be blamed?

I am enrolled for the Power Shipping. It is a very useful facility. But the flaws in the system are making it a pain sometimes. The major problem I am facing is with Blue Dart & now Aramex has joined the list. When ever these couriers are assigned the pick up is always a pain & never in time. When I have taken up the issue with Blue Dart Management they have claimed that the ebay team doenot book the shipment in time. For any follow up directly with the courier company, a token number is essential. Now as I understand this token number is issued by courier company to eBay & in turn eBay shoul convey this to the seller. There is some glitch in the entire process & I have never received this token by sms. Last time when I called it was claimed that my cell no is not listed. So I requested to list my both numbers. Still no improvement. We have to hold line at least 30 to 40 minutes to talk to power shipping team. Emails are useless. Never got any solution so far. Still this attempt . . Very hopeful that some one might read this . . For example - paypal id 34820861675 Date of Sale: Oct 18, 2013 Shipment marked ready for shipment: 18/10/2013 08:45 Still no pick up from Aramex. No token from eBay. Can not do any follow up with Aramex because no token number. Buyer upset & angry. Want to cancel the transaction. Due to late pick up no fast shipping discount. Frustration & headache. Can any body at least read this? There are other cases as well . .

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Aramex sucks or Ebay Power Shipping team it to be blamed?

Same with me
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Re: Aramex sucks or Ebay Power Shipping team it to be blamed?

I had requested Ebay on 18/8/2015 to remove Armaex from my LSP list but they did oppsite of it. They removed every other and kept Aramex in my LSP List and till date I am not reciveing orders for powership. My latest request to change the prefrence was done on 30/04/2016. They gave me a SR# 1-73171289656 but till date (11-05-2016) it has not been resolved. Can any one give me idea how to contact higher authorites of Ebay.

Thanks

Message 12 of 12
latest reply