cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone want to give/sell his Top Rated selling account

Hello dear sellers
I am new on ebay platform.i sell few items on ebay.com and ebay UK.I have my own selling account but I'm having very low sales only 8-10 per month.the main reason behind it is I'm having only 11 positive feedbacks and having selling limits on my account.
As ebay is closing if any bhai want to give/sell his top rated ebay selling account you are most welcome.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Anyone want to give/sell his Top Rated selling account

It won't work. You wouldn't be able to change details like Name, GST No, Pan Card etc even if someone sells his account.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

But why?
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Hi
If you want I can sell my account to you
Will get the negative feedback removed
Contact me if interested
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

First of all your KYC will get stuck because it has to be processed by Ebay.in but it's closing down. Secondly there is no option to change GST Number. Thirdly if you change name in account and Pan then they will call you to explain which you wouldn't be able to do that. Therefore I will suggest you to avoid it.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I don’t think you have sold on eBay.com 

gst is not required to sell on that and the user can change all the details without any issue 

and the KYC thing will be taken care by eBay.com reps

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

And I don't think you are aware of user agreement of eBay. It specifically says that you can not transfer account to someone else without consent. And the consent is only given if you legally sell the business. It is not the first time someone has think of buying an account. And it is not the first time that such account got banned.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Please read this post, It's very important for all sellers who are concerned about their remittances as much as I am.

All-sellers-must-read-this-post-VERY-IMPORTANT/m-p/159581#M19307

Message 8 of 8
latest reply