Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Relaunch of Ebay Matters?

While ebay is expected to return, I fear that Flipkart has already dealt death blow to any future revival. All the existing sellers and buyers of eBay will be migrated to new platform of Flipkart. It means that ebay will have to start from scratch wi...

Black days started in India

I was already discussing this since a year. When this teamtakes oldest shopping site in India. For poor sellers. Ebay.in eBAy India. But, after this new worst government - that is taking out employment from India in the name of " Ache Din Aiyenge" No...

be care full who still selling on ebay - when they release payment not clear

Hi2nd August selling payment ebay.in not realese they now shift to 6th August, so thouse who still selling there products becarefullnow when they release payment not clear.... **** LAST Prepaid Remittance (sent on: 30/07/18) ****

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anyone want to give/sell his Top Rated selling account

Hello dear sellersI am new on ebay platform.i sell few items on ebay.com and ebay UK.I have my own selling account but I'm having very low sales only 8-10 per month.the main reason behind it is I'm having only 11 positive feedbacks and having selling...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please read sellers

Dear sellers as we know many of us were dependent on eBay for our daily lives .why don't we collect the funds from all the sellers and start our own website and just replicate the eBay.in Any suggestions?Thank you

Ebay planning to become Indian AliExpress?

Every single article recently about eBay highlights the company's intention to become cross border platform in India like AliExpress. I don't think this is such a great strategy considering that most sellers here won't be able to compete with AliExpr...

eBay Planning to Buy Shopclues

As per economic times report, ebay is planning to merge shopclues as part of its relaunch strategy. eBay, which is set to exit Flipkart following the Walmart deal, is exploring fresh options in India and has held talks for a merger with some ecommerc...

payment not received! ebay holding seller money

ebay.in playing well now. my remittance date is 5/7/18 I am waiting for the payment about 1 month. On 5/7/18 ebay.in well played to hold my money.Even after buyer confirm the product They ask me to provide POD on 5/7/18. I don't know what the point? ...

speed post detail not found

Hii all my speed post parcel was dispachet 3 days ago and post department gave me 13 digit number when i try to tracking my parcel there was a massage consitment detail not found it means? How can i track my parcel please help me

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MC011 Your eBay selling account has been limited - export-surplus

Hello export-surplus (drjagp@gmail.com), To help you be a successful seller and ensure a safe experience for the eBay community, your account has been restricted until additional information can be verified or obtained and we're able to confirm that ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

found new scam by ebay india claim team

hey sellers this is my story,if your story is same then make a group and take legal action against this.i know some seller is not ready to take this step because ebay suspend there accounts. now story start. buyer purchased the product and raise a fl...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Not saving anything on my sales

Hello new seller here, despite selling at good margin the ebay fees and gst+interest has left me with no profit. My question to eBay sellers is how many tax and fees do you pay and how do you save profits because I’m unable to do so.

Ebay approved False Claim of Buyer ankitgupt29 and rejected Seller Protection

Recently a Buyer made purchase of 2 Personalised Mug which was delivered within few days. After a week the buyer opened a claim mentioning 1 Broken mug received. On questioning buyer mentioned he /she received the package many days back but only ope...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.