Amazing buyers Amazing feedback Amazing Ebay

gadgets24x7
Community Member
Hello All,

Many sellers had mentioned this, and now this feedback and crazy buyers have forced me to express my concern and frustration here . I would like to know what can I do in this kind of situations?

Let me share the feedback and the situation .

Item # 290685170584
Value# Rs 130
Negative feedback : but i didnt receive the item so far...pls deliver it quickly..service very delay

Situation : This guy is sitting in Kuwait, he wanted delivery some where in remote area. We shipped out his product immediately after receiving the order, the parcel was returned back because DTDC were not able to deliver it. We emailed the buyer 3 times to provide proper shipping address because no courier company is accepting shipment there, NO REPLY.
Then we called up on the number provided to us ( Indian number) they could not understand English or Hindi, so it was impossible for us to explain anything to them( the original buyer from kuwait accepted that they don't know language ) ( note the buyer and the receiver both seems are different here, Buyer is sitting in kuwait)
Then we asked the buyer to provide his International number which he took 2 days to reply to us, in mean while we again dispatched his purchase and informed the buyer by email.
Today buyer called me from Kuwait and asked me, I explain the whole thing to him, he said okay , okay, and he was pretty much satisfied, but then he left me negative feedback
Now I ask, if the address is not proper, if I'm not able to contact buyer , if buyer is not able to response me via email or phone for 10 days or so? where is our fault?

Item # Private ( Android softwares)
Price : Rs 199
feedback : this item is useless to me because I am not able to unzip the files on DVD.

The buyer did not even try to communicate with us, We called up buyer after receiving the negative feedback. He said he does not know how to unzip the zip files.
Now I would like to ask,
A person who is purchasing 10000 android softwares, does not know how to unzip files, well that we didn't expected.I wonder how will he install the files? And I'm happy to find out that he at-least know how to switch on the computer and then place a order on Ebay paying via Credit Card but ..yea , so what? he does not know how to unzip the files.

Item : Private
Price : Rs 4000 ( around )
Feedback : fake seller it is not a brand new pcs, he despatched me used one, Late Service

Situation:
Buyer did not contacted us before leaving the feedback.
Buyer is from bhopal, it does take 3-5 days to deliver the product by DTDC ( as weekend came in between )
The product we sent was 100% Brand new.
Then also we told buyer if he is not satisfied he should have contacted us, we would have refunded or replaced as per his choice, but he started talking little rude and to be very honest, he was really acting like a weird jerk on the phone. As he was a customer, I did not wanted to fight with him, but his words were not acceptable, he literally call me fraud. Yes, I'm doing fraud for selling Rs 4200 , and selling for Rs 100 profit , that too hardly.

Item # 290637357199
Price : Rs 130
Feedback : very bad service for sending caps i am reach 18.12.2011. and also not worthable

Situation : The buyer was out of station, and attempt delivery was failed. he himself accepted that he was out of station due to which the delivery did not take place, he was out of station for over 5 days after the first delivery attempt.

I seriously want to know the answers, asking help from Ebay department seems to be failing, I'm very depressed with these buyers and I feel like stop selling on Ebay now onwards, I had read about this things on community boards before started selling Ebay but I did not expected such kind of un deserving feedback's.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0