All listing removed with a Notice MC064

skenterprises09
Community Member
Hi

I am a new seller at ebay all my listing were removed by ebay with a Notice MC064. I am unable to understand the exact reason for removal of listings.Here is the explanation of the email i received regarding this

The following listing has been removed from eBay due to concerns we have for the safety of the eBay Community:

110417850763 - (New Launch) Sony Ericsson W205 with Bill and Warranty
110417850926 - Brand New Sony Ericsson C702 with Bill and Warranty.
110417851011 - Brand New Sony Ericsson K770i with Bill And Warranty
110417851100 - Brand New Sony Ericsson C902 with Bill and Warranty.
110417852039 - Brand New Sony Ericsson S302i with Bill and Warranty.
110418057642 - Brand New Sony Ericsson W950 with 1 Yr Warranty
110418075144 - Brand New Sealed Pack Motorola L6
110418263776 - Brand New PALM CENTRO with Bill and Warranty.
110418453942 - Brand New Sony Ericsson W980 with 1 YR Warranty(8GB)
110418611670 - Brand New HTC Touch Viva With Bill and Warranty
110418611685 - Brand New HTC Touch Viva With Bill and Warranty
110418627475 - Brand New Sony Ericsson W995 With Bill And Warranty
110418708976 - Brand New HTC Touch Pro Mobile with 1 yr Warranty

All associated fees have been credited to your account.

As a precautionary measure, we have also restricted your listing activity. If you would like to have your limit increased, please provide the following information:

- A copy of a current utility bill, phone bill, or government-issued ID that clearly shows your name and street address. The contact information on the bill or ID needs to match the contact information on your eBay account.
- A copy of a purchase receipt, a manufacturer invoice, or any other document that shows that you own the above item.
- A signed statement acknowledging that you've read and understand the eBay User Agreement. You can find a link to the User Agreement at the bottom of most eBay pages.

Please help me if someone understands the reason for removal and what i should do now.

Regards
Gaurav
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Hi,
You talk to your a.c manager.This is the person who calls you from ebay.You must have saved the phone#.
It will be solved.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

skenterprises09
Community Member
Thanks for reply

I don't have the A.c manager number. But i called up ebay customer care and they told me to email Ebay trust and safety team.

I have emailed them but have not recieved any reply from them in this regard

regards
Gaurav
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Hi,
They want transparency. Save the phone # of your a/c manager in future. Only he/she could have solved this easily.

Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Are you sure all these items are genuine & authorized to be sold in India? And the pricing is not something that is impossible i.e. not less than that of wholesale price or company price to its dealers?

I heard that if we offer low price than that of a wholesaler gets, then eBay suspects if you actually are selling genuine items and hence asks proofs of ownership of items.

Eg: XYZ Company makes ABC product which it gives in Indian market at 100/- to its dealers/wholesalers. A seller procures these items in a smuggled/illegal/imported way and lists them at 90/-. Here the genuineness of the items is questioned.

Hope I am clear.

Thanks,
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

skenterprises09
Community Member
Hi

Thanks for reply.

These products were from the manufactures and not illegally imported in India or anything like that and the pricing was same as other listings on the ebay.

What i understand is that they want more information about the seller for transperancy since i sold a very highly priced products in very short time. And thats what they are checking out whether the seller in genuine or not. They asked me documents which i maled them but still nothing has happened.

The hard part is that you have to wait 3-4 days till the eBay trust and safety team communicated with you and reply's to your email.I keep on mailing them but they take there own sweet time for replying.
And this gap in communication is what is making diffculty for me because they don't have any phone number where i can call and clarify my doubts.
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

posting.id.in
Community Member
Welcome to the big bad world of ebay selling.

You do not need to provide any documents when you register to sell on ebay.

But as soon as you do a reasonable amount of sales or listing product crossing a certain value, you are asked these documents.

Fulfill all these and you will be allowed to sell on ebay.

At one end ebay wants to make entry (as seller) in ebay very easy and thus there are no entry barriers.

At other end the T&S is scarred that all sellers will defraud all the buyers and ebay will be held holding the bad. Hence this ridiculous suspensions.

There is nothing anyone can do about this.

This has always been the way of ebay and this is how it will be.

Keep smiling ......
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

skenterprises09
Community Member
Yep, thats the same way i felt when i first started selling on ebay no entry barriers, no documentation.

But now i realise that as someone begins to show good sales they show their ugly face and start their whole regulation thing.

I don't have any problem submitting the required documents to them. The main problem is that they remove all your listing without even telling you.

Its better they first tell the seller the documents required from him and give him time to submit them and if the seller doesn't submit the documents in the give time then suspend his account.

Their procedure is like a "Earthquake" you don't know when it is comming and when it comes you feel the shocks. Atleast that is what i felt when the whole thing happened to me.

These bas***ds don't give you any reason for removing your listing they just remove without having any fault on the seller side.

Its now 14 days and still my account is in suspension. I have submitted them all the documents asked in the email.

And yestarday i recived the email from Trust and Safety and they are asking me some more documents and them they will give final verdict.

Its a mad thing going here why the hell they don't ask all the documents at one time and why they take 3-4 days to reply to my query .

I am starting to loose my patience, is there anybody from eBay listening to me.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

batra.shoppe
Community Member
i also got this msg
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

skenterprises09

it's not showing UGLY face.

If is per RBI rules each and every seller who sells more than 50,000 must provide KYC documents.
Message 10 of 12
latest reply