cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About negitive feedback by Buyer and past seller

jassi909
Community Member
it's very low quality lens, Out of two ordered one was defective. Buyer:
Member id gizmotrend ( Feedback Score Of 16Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)
25-Dec-2011 00:27 Feedback conversation

Reply by jassi909 (25-Dec-2011 16:44):
Buyer Not Ask me about prodouct Faulty Dirtectly give feedback i change to new

Description :-

sir

you removed my signure from my device

i keychain resolution if you satisfied please wait i change with stock coming next week but 1 pc are totally defected no charge no on if you recived in this condition you say me before when ever you recived prodouct on 30 nov 2011 you say me on phone my usb charger are broken condition i say you if usb charger are broken i change it but as like good buyer you mannage. And please see our listing description i write "we provide only testing warranty of this prodouct" why you wait 25 days no ask defaulty prodouct but on 25 december you give me negitive feedback respected buyer may i ask you what about 25 day you wait with 1 pc faulty prodouct i change your 1 pc prodouct in on condition we recive if you not satisfied with quality i change new in next week and 1 pc usb charger

Your order detail :- 25nov2011 paisapay id :- 30295774956
We Ship on :- By DTDC Courior Docket number :- Z44159583 on 28 nov 2011 You recived on 30 nov 2011 12:30pm see www.dtdc.in
Same day talk with me ask for broken chager not ask again for defaulty pc

Feebback recived Negitive :- 25.12.2011 and we talk same day you ask me 1pc not work and 1 pc not quality picture

You return prodouct on :- 28.12.2011 DTDC courior docket number :- C38607446 we recived on 2.1.2012 on 3.20 pm

I not heart you or not ask you about replacement see full case if you working pc are not qualited prodouct you ask me on 30.11.2011 when we we talk both

I wants and request to you and ebay seee full case please remove negitive feed back and i change 1 pc to buyer and usb charger if buyer remove negitive and in full case all know if we write in prodouct description only testing warranty therefore i change 1 pc to buyer if removed negitive

I request to ebay and all jury see buyer feedback buyer are also seller and recive many negitive feedback in past ..........
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0