ATT : ALL EBAY SELLERS

rjpalace
Community Member
Check out this case . Extreme irresponsibility of buyers.
I filed this case in community court for removal!
-------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

This buyer gave me negative even after agreeing all the term. I will write more but first check the conversation which hapnd between me and the buyer

My Reply ( Jan 14th 09 )

Hello,
No problem at all. Just check if it comes by 17th or i will refund you the money!

2nd Message (Jan 21 ) :

Sorry for the late response. Yes that will be fine, but it is already Jan. 21. To be honest, I don't want the refund I want the ring. My lady is very disappointed. I just don't know what happened to it! It is very odd. Do you have any shipping details for me as of yet? Thanks

My Reply (Same Day) :

Hello,
I want to request you something. If you please dont mind , can you please give me another 7 days. I will go to post office to inquire everything about. The item is oh high value so if it got lost i will be in loss. This is just an humble request. If not received in 7 days i will refund you the money. Please check my feedbacks, I have always refunded people in case of lost/broken transits as clearly mentioned in my feedbacks.

I would really appreciate your co-operation.

Hoping for a positive reply!

3rd Message :
Dear rjpalace,

It is now the Jan. 23...and no ring yet. I am waiting for a response from you about it. Did you check the post office on your end about it? I am trying to b patient about it but its been along time. Please respond and tell me something. Thanks

My Reply (same Day) :

Dear 37cjohnson37,

Hello,
Yes. Post office people said it got stuck in customs and they will return it after i ll send them a valid invoice. I guess it will take time. Please let me know if you would like to have a refund!

4th Message :

Dear rjpalace,

I am very disappointed. In all previous emails I stated that I did not want a refund and that I wanted the ring that I bid for that you were selling. I asked how much time it would take in the previous email as well...which you did not tell me. More time does not answer my question. I am being as patient as I can. You obviously do not want to do business, since you just keep trying to refund my money. Fine. Refund my money. I will dissuade any and all from buying from you since your not selling anything. You are being very difficult and vague. Send the ring in a timely manner! How much time?? Its already been a month and a half!!

My Reply ( Same Day 😞

Dear 37cjohnson37,

Please dont take me wrong. I dont have any other piece of that ring. If you dont want refund then you an also buy any other item of similer value! ... Please dont think that dont want to do business.. The thing is that i dont have another ring in same design. If you want anything else from my current active listnings please let me know!

2nd Reply on same day : Dear 37cjohnson37,

I just want you to be satisfied.. tht is my main aim!

Please let me know if you want to buy something else!

5th Message :

Dear rjpalace,

Just refund my money as soon as possible. I'm tired of dealing with you since you did not respond to my last email.

My Reply (Same Day): Dear 37cjohnson37,

Refund your amount right away. I hope you will not give a negative feedback as i always tried to do as per your guidance.

Refund is on its way!

Point 1 : Buyer says he wants refund in his first message but then demands same ring. I told him that i dont have any other ring in similar design so he can choose any other item of same vale if he don't want a refund.

Point 2 : Buyer says i never replied to his email but i always replied every single message promptly on the very same day the message received.

Point 3 : It was not my fault as Ring got lost in transit. Why am i the one to pay?

Ponint 4 : After trying my best to convince the buyer and after giving him refund of $ 98, what i get in return is a NEGATIVE FEEDBACK?

How much do you think i need to take care of?.

I :
Replied Every SIngle Message
Offered COmplete Refund
Offered Replacement with other similar value item
Gave refund at last to satisfy buyer
Lost my ring + money
Tried my best to use polite lingo

NOW WHAT I GOT IS A NEGATIVE. I WOULD APPRECIATE COURT'S HELP IN REMOVING THIS FEEDBACK!
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
Hi
As a seller I know how its feel when we get a negative feedback even after proper correspondence . In our transactions shipping companies matters most .
I have a question,.. if it is high value item you must have sent it through Speedpost/EMS with proper tracking and pass on information to buyer . Even buyer has asked you about tracking number . If you had gave Tracking number ,they must have infoe whats going on with package .Custom clearing take only 3 days as in India postal department have inhouse custom clearing system ( Foreign Postoffice) and if they have any problem with any package they sent a information to sender which take only one day .You must have contacted postoffice very first day the buyer complained to you .
but we are human being and can make mistakes .My suggestion is , just send a mail to your buyer politly that it was a mistake and as he have got full refund please take back your negative feedback . May be he amend feedback and you will get a positive feedback .I am saying it with my personal experience .
If he deny to do so ,then try with community court .
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

rjpalace
Community Member
I tried - As for the tracking details.. Registered Air Mail is not trackable and i have clearly mentioned in my description that we send srticles using Registered Air Mail!

How can i give him the tracking number? I enquird about the package from post office guys. they said it got stuck in customs and when asked about time it may take they went numb 😞 ..

I am felling like sm1 robbed me .. I lost my Money .. My Item and also got a negative 😞
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

rjpalace
Community Member
Also EMS service costs more ... I gave seller EMS option @ $15 but he refused 😞
Message 4 of 4
latest reply