ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATED WITH EBAY

Hello!

Since several months, we are absolutely frustrated with the way EBAY back office is working to resolve many simplest issues. We are really having the impression, a behind-the-scene concerted effort is going on to ruin the Ebay India. As a well-wisher and long time associate as seller, I have just shared my disgust with my fellow Ebayers. Even after nearly 30 communications over phone and email during last two months, simplest issues are not solved thereby wasting our valuable time, money and energy.

With Best Wishes,

Ashok Agarwal
Proprietor
Sitare_Jewels
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Ashok (siitare_jewels),

I'll ensure that your issue is resolved latest by tomorrow and necessary credits are posted to your account.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

hello ashok ji !

i agree with you. A simplest issue now taking more time of sellers on ebay now. Ebay's only policy of cut, paste & submit only working.

sometime ago our ebay accounts manager used to call us regarding offers & new features on ebay.
but since last two months i was told that ebay's Delhi office will lookafter your accounts. But till now i haven't received any information about ebay's Delhi office till now.

there are some issues which cannot be posted on community boards.

regards,

S.H.I.V.A.M.E.M.O.R.Y.
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

hementerprise
Community Member
Thats right i agree with you i think they are just doing timepass and passing the job from one department to another and the most common answer our team is checking reviewing and all rubbish and never problems get sought out from last month i am eligible for paisapay remittance but till today they have not done it everytime new reaosons really fedup with ebay paisapay also i am eligible but still my remittance is not started every morning i write and they give me hopes that by evening we will mail you and till today after 20 days i am waiting for their mail can anyone help me ??????????
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Dear Indraneel,

This is not the matter of giving credit only. We are associated with Ebay since Baazee days and doing offline business in very big volume. We are not worried at all about credit of several thousands.

The issues are different. The way issues are being dealt and lengthier for several months, any serious person will certainly have doubt that an malicious effort is going on for ruining the Ebay .

No big and reputed seller can persist in this process. Only casual and time pass sellers will remain.

We had to waste 1-2 hours daily to follow up these bogus matters without concentrating on sell. We had long long discussions with Account Manager and others on these regular matters but those are held up, whereas these can be solved in minutes.

We have nothing to do. You are at the Helm of Ebay and decide the fate of Ebay. What can we do?

But we certainly feel pain to see the state of affairs.

Thanking You,

Ashok Agarwal
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Joge (shivamemory),

You can freely express your concerns or any suggestions on the community boards that may enhance the seller experience on our site. And if you feel some issues cannot be posted on community boards you can always feel free to write to indraneel@ebay.com.

Moreover, I do understand that there is one example that you have provided in your post and surely there is no denial that it needs to be looked into.

In regards to "cut, paste and submit" comment, I'd like to only say that we always strive to address to member's concerns the best we can and still if you think there is scope for improvement please feel free to provide your valuable suggestions.

Please let me know if you think you can help us help you in any way.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Ashokji (sitare_jewels),

We totally understand your grievance and empathise with you. We would like to first clarify that the activity which you think can be completed in a couple of minutes or an issue which is deemed to be resolved in a few minutes may not be actually be that an easy task.

I'd personally want to have a chat with you sometime explaining you and making you understand on what goes into doing such activities that you think are taking longer time than expected.

We do agree that in your case it was an issue which carried for approx. 2 months but there was a systemic issue attached to it and your category manager, account manager and myself tried everything to resolve it and finally we could resolve it. At our ends we were also keen on closing long going issues as we understand that this only means business for the platform and you.

Without doubt, I'd curb any such talks that speaks about malicious efforts for ruining the platform and would request all members to do the same. We, at eBay, also feel the pain to hear words like these.

We hear you. We understand you. We are there for you are some thoughts I'd like you to believe in.

We truly value your prolonged partnership with us and will only strive to make it better. I hope I was able to justify our stand.

Please feel free to raise any concern should you have in the future to me either by writing on the community boards or through email and I'll be the happiest person to look into it.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Santosh (hementerprise),

Thank you for posting your concerns on the community boards.

On investigating the case I revealed that the team had clearly communicated that Express Remittance qualification cycle is processed every start of the month. However, I do agree that you were meeting the criteria since 20th October but you need to also consider that we cannot carry out cycles on an ad hoc basis.

Since you were continuously contacting our Customer Support team they were keen to resolve your issue and only demanded some extra time yesterday as the cycle was to be completed today.

As promised to you right in the first communication, you have been granted the Express Remittance benefit as on today and we hope that you would take optimum advantage of this facility.

Also I'd like to request you to make appropriate choice of words before commenting/posting on the community boards. Any abusive/false language either on the boards or during the communication with the Customer Support team is not acceptable.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

hementerprise
Community Member
:-)Hi, thanks indraneel after putting the problem on community my problem has been solved hatsoff in just 3 hrs my issue has been solved i am really very satisfied and thanks to you, and regarding abusive language i have stated just what i had experienced in these 20 days and if you think i have hurted you or used any abusive language then i am sorry for that but just think 20 days a person gets frustrated in this try to understand sir, anyways the end was cheerful and you people are doing wonderful job wish you all the best,:-)
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Thank you hementerprise!!

It's always good to see a satisfied member :-).

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 10 of 14
latest reply