cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do if a troublesome account manager is assigned

kvsuperstore
Community Member
What can be done if a troublesome account manager is assigned to one's selling account. Most of the account managers can hardly solve problems they just keep calling at odd hours and telling about promotions which are there anyway on ebay. Is there a place where one can complain about one's account manager?
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,
A/C manager is the only guy who will rescue you when you are in trouble. Try to develop rapport with this gentleman/lady. I had a very fine sets of accounts managers in past. Now Mr. Sanjay Das is there after Amol Bhonsle got promoted. The list is very long. At one stage I was lucky to get in touch with Navin Mistry. They guided me to achieve success. I think they are my true friends.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@ amitava123gems

i agree, i have also reached so long only because of account manager, i was never so interested in online business because we having a strong offline business. But thanks to Dipti Mam who made me reach so long in ebay, still so long to go. I am very thankful to her.

So dear kvsuperstore please cooperate with your account manager & reach your goal because he/she can only help you do business in good manner on ebay, still if you don't wana receive calls than why don't you tell him/her directly not to call you. Why do you need to complain ?
Message 3 of 3
latest reply