A few questions about Powership.

Hi,

I started to sell on ebay a couple of months ago. Everything is fine but I am having some problems in shipping. So I decided to go for ebay powership program. I have some questions in mind and I sent a mail to powership team but got no reply from them, So I thought to take advice of the sellers here.

1. I have just started my business and not yet applied for a VAT number. So, I cannot generate an invoice. Can I send my items with powership without an invoice. Just by giving the shipping declaration and/or order statement

2. If I am out of packing materials provided by ebay then can I send the orders in my packing material or I have to wait for the packing material from ebay and if that comes late then do I have to cancel my orders?

3. While registered to power ship, is it compulsory to send all the orders through powership or I can send some orders from my Tie-ups also.

Existing powership users please help. It will also be helpful for other new sellers.

Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: A few questions about Powership.

@royalshoppers

Not as of now. Though as far as I have read on these forums they required invoices and forms as per regulatory guidelines.

However since salus_products has mentioned that they do not require any forms except for orissa I am not very sure what exactly are their documentional requirements for powership.

Order statement is not technically an invoice. If they are taking the product on order statement only then it is very good for new sellers though it is very unlikely.
Message 11 of 17
latest reply

techguru0007
Community Member
powership is the most irresponsible people.

It take lots of effort to call them ....
they behave like they are not responsible for job...
they hardly receive call and some time they hold call too much time some time i have to cancel it......
after that i get busy tone .... i don't know what should i do....

My product is stucked somewhere in Bluedart facility .. it's been 17 days but i didn't get my product yet...

i am very confused... hope concerned people are watching this....and will take an action...

If not they will face crisis in future...when no body ask ebay.in...........
Message 12 of 17
latest reply

Hi,

I would like to ask one thing that if I am indulged in powership, then can I ship my items normally without powership?

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

alwasi1412
Community Member
Hi everyone! I am thinking to sell some products on ebay india. I am very busy in my job and office work and nobody is live with me. So i am thinking to take ebay powership facility because i don't have time to courier and send the sold product personally.so is this any compulsion to sell 30 products on ebay before taking powership facility. And individual courier charges are also very expensive.is there any other mode which is less expensive. I am living in mumbai. Please help me. Thank you
Message 14 of 17
latest reply

@alwasi1412
Hello You can use India post speed post and also have tie up with the courier nearest to your office or home. Just negotiate with them to give you good price as you will be shipping in bulk.
Message 15 of 17
latest reply

Do they charge price separate for eBay bags/covers? Pls help me.
Message 16 of 17
latest reply

sir few seller's not shipped on madhya pradesh why?? and one seller tell me powership not available in MP. but this seller approx before 1 month shipped many product in mp.....any voilation add by powership in feb 2017 ????
Message 17 of 17
latest reply