A Neutral Thank You

touchnshine
Community Member
Wow .. Buyers are so educated now
It happened with me today and can happen with any other seller too. The feedback says -- Thank You -- With a Neutral. Damm that's tooooooooo bad. It would be nice if that buyer don't know how to leave a feedback. My all hard work is wasted with just a simple -- Neutral Thank You. Amazing .. isn't it.
It's just the starting -- and I have to bear this -- Amazing Neutral Thank You -- till 365 days -- because now there is no -- Mutual Feedback Withdrawal.
Clapping !!!!!!!
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

A Neutral Thank You

its beginning still to follow more , we are facing 3 neutral .
---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

;)

---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

";)
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

A Neutral Thank You

touchnshine
Community Member
I am afraid to look at my feedback score now 😞
Message 3 of 18
latest reply

A Neutral Thank You

techniwas
Community Member
Preeti,

I know its sad, But then wont the new feedback policy bring the same impact to all sellers (globally).

Sales wont be affected by it. (Yes I kno, we are addicted to the 100% feedback, I personally maintained it for over a year). My only fear is TnS action on the neutrals.. It can be bad!

I will get a new blog post on the new feedback policy shortly.

http://blogs.ebay.in/techniwas

TechiE
Message 4 of 18
latest reply

A Neutral Thank You

Another one...

The comments say that the buyers experience was positive. But still the seller touchnshine has to count it as a negative and the sellers percentage falls.

Again: What will happan in such a case

The buyer cannot be suspended as he has paid
No UPI can be done
The seller cannot talk to the buyer and get it mutually removed
The seller connot remove it through ODR

What happens in such a case… Will eBay remove it as assured in the replies from the ebay pinks.

Or will the seller be pulled for SNP

Regards
Shuaib
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 5 of 18
latest reply

A Neutral Thank You

esmartbazaar
Community Member
Hi TouchnShine ,

Just to add to your case , we also received a Neutral with the remark "the product is good with some nice free stuffs"

Now , pls Indraneel can we ask for your expertise to let us know how go about in such a case with the new feedback system .

With this new feedback system in place and kind of feedback we receive here in India ( i mean the amount careless negs and neutral given ) , sellers wont be able to continue with ebay within next 3-4 months , they will start having issues with tns as SNP ratio will go above 5 percent, restrictions , suspensions will follow .

I hope some sense prevails , before sellers ids and reputation built over time are all gone down the drain .
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

A Neutral Thank You

Another one...

The comments say that the buyers experience was positive. But still the seller has to count it as a negative and the sellers percentage falls.

Again: What will happan in such a case

The buyer cannot be suspended as he has paid
No UPI can be done
The seller cannot talk to the buyer and get it mutually removed
The seller connot remove it through ODR

What happens in such a case… Will eBay remove it as assured in some replies from the ebay pinks

Regards
Shuaib
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

A Neutral Thank You

touchnshine
Community Member
Now after knowing how bad it was to leave a neutral feedback my buyer says -- "Between, do let me know if I could do anything to revert my feedback or leave a fresh new feedback. Just as a favour to you. I have no intentions to ruin your reputation or spoil ur business, if I did then i would have left a negative comment rather than a neutral one".
Now I don't think I can explain to the buyer -- that this neutral and negative is just the same for us 😞 ...
Painful .. really
So can ebay tell me if there is any way to get rid of this neutral feedback or I have to bear this Neutral -- Thank You and more like these ... ??
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

A Neutral Thank You

Hello,
I am waiting for eBay's reply on this issue.

Yes,It can happen to any seller here,Buyers in India are not matured,They even leave neutral rating to ask simple question Like "in which favor the dd should be drawn"-Neutral feedback

It true that now sellers all hard work will be go down the drain.

THANKS A LOT EBAY for such nice Policy.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

A Neutral Thank You

touchnshine
Community Member
Dear Deep Aggarwal
This feedback is left by a member of Malaysia -- but she is an Indian. I must say -- there are very few buyers who are matured -- Ebay demands all of the sellers to get matured without thinking about -- buyers maturedness.
Message 10 of 18
latest reply