aramex not coming for pickup and late update in chennai

Worst service by Aramex they dont come for pickup for 2-2 days and even after pickup dont update status for 2 days very pathetic service. Actually we are not supposed to call them every day for pickup they get the mail as soon as we mark ready to ship still we call them every day for pickup not only once we call 5-6 times then also they dont come for pickup what kind of service is this ebay has to make some proper arrangement with its LSP as now bluedart has gone down in chennai all the orders are alloted to Aramex and now Aramex also not able to handle the volume ebay must lear from Amazon and Flipkart in the matter of logistic. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I call local aramex office everytime there is a pickup. They are a special case.

Fedex is very automatic and probably use the most modern logistic devices in india.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Aramex will not "ORS" shipments(scan) on arrival at origin office depending on the load. There is usually one truck(i think) that services 10-12 aramex offices which it then off loads at head office. I have personally told my aramex store guy to ORS my shipments regardless of whether it gets cleared in the coming load. So now, my shipment are rec by the office the same day of pickup but it won't reach main mumbai sorting office for another three days.

Aramex ignores the "overnight parcel" mode of delivery for etail shipments.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Aramex Chennai returned 3 packets claiming that data with respect to  2 packets were not received from eBay and another packet claiming that no service. I complained to ARAMEX Customer Care. CC informed me that they had been delivered to my address. That is to the sender assuming it as consignee's address. The local staff may err but how a CC officila can do err or not sincere in verifying the facts before replying to teh customer.  Tracking shows all 3 packets never went out of Chennai, they were picked upat Chennai and delivered at Chennai.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
Group details
PowerShip Seller
PowerShip Seller
88 members Open Group Since ‎03-11-2013 06:11 PM