PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paisa Pay authorisation letter

I have recently purchased BRAND NEW LG 7050 SLIDING DIGITAL CAMERA CELLPHONE ( Refre (6381921004) on 2nd April 2005 from M/s Mobilzone, I initiated the payment by paisa pay and submitted the necessary details. I was intimated by E bay that I need to ...

Pending payment status (ICICI Bank)

I have purchased Samsung USB EXTERNAL Hard Disk 80GB, 7200 RPM Easy to plug into any PC and Laptop Item number: 5179275949 For the third day after making poayment the status continues to be as follows: This item is pending payment through PaisaPay (P...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisa Pay no confirmation for payment made?

To Paisa pay Customer support E- Bay Sub: LG mobile phone- Authorization letter Sir I have been a regular customer on Bazee.com which is now taken over by E bay Inc. I have recently purchased BRAND NEW LG 7050 SLIDING DIGITAL CAMERA CELLPHONE ( Refre...

Paisapay not informed my seller

Hi My transaction no is 7503362805...seller silconvalley I have paid Rs.9K+ thro HDFC online bank transfer on 31Mar05. Till now PaisePay not informed by seller. PaisaPay ID 50869240 For a ONLINE debit why should it take 4days for Paisapay to confirm ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay account suspended

hi guys, Can you please help me out. I had registered for paisapay when i was a user on baazee when the site was completely changed to ebay now they are asking me for registration to paisapay do i have to pay again? why so? can i get customer care no...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Abroad Payment not accepted???Help....

Dear Paisapay team, I am really disappointed with the service that you are providing.You had made its compulsary to bear the Paisapay charges,It was fine and perfectly ok..But now when you had offered the seller to selll globally,Without having the f...

Problems paying

Hello, I bought something for the first time on ebay.in. Since it is a high-value item (> INR 20K), I was asked to fax my credit card and a signed authorization form to some fax number. I have two problems: 1) The authorization form was sent to my em...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay Support Greatly Deyeriorated After becoming EBay

My ID: Sitare_Jewels I am a Power Seller in Ebay. On 26th, at the time of correcting my address in the profile suddenly the message showed in the PaisaPay Account section---Your account is suspended. I didnot understand the reason. Contacted PaisaPay...

Paisapay

I have made remittance for the items I have purchased, but it is showing an icon that the payment are pending at paisapay. What does it means? and what action is to be taken.

Problem with Paisapay payment

I have made a payment of Rs. 1075.00 against Order no. 2961175 to seller Soma33123 on 24.03.2005 evening thru Paisapay HDFC Bank (Ref no. 32400225). In this case my bank account has been debited but it seems that the payment has not reached the selle...

Pending Paisapay Payment from 16-24 March

We have received the payment sent by Paisapay on 27th Mach but No clue yet on the payment pending from 16th-24 Mach 2005. Ebay should infrom the sellers as to when this payment will be sent.